• Mount
    • Pulisic
    • Barkley
    • Abraham
    • Giroud (sub)
    • Willian (sub)
    • Alonso (sub)

35 minutes ago, Mana said:

It was a mistake because we trusted the board that they can bring in someone as equal or almost as good. They haven't, therefore it was a mistake.

You made it sound as if we have any say in the club's transfer business. 

33 minutes ago, Mana said:

Isn't that because he was injured most of the time and is also serving a hefty suspension?

In part, but his performances these days are similar to Falcao's in the PL.

On 8/19/2019 at 11:30 AM, MONEYBALL said:

Talking about wanker, you should change hand to overcome your frustrations, try Giroud, i know you like it too, it works right. Season gonna be long, players we curse today will may be our heroes tomorroy. Yesterday, even the players people found goods were just in the average, Emerson did'nt bring so much, Mount declined very fast and Kante was'nt the one we are used to see. The answer is in the collective. Let's trust Lampard, h'll find the good solutions.

Cum again? 😏 

Naaaa, I hate Willian and I will curse that Broccoli headed fraud until the day he leaves. 

As for Giroud, he can be hit and miss... mostly a miss. This club deserves better.

Willian summed up everything about himself in that small cameo role he played against Leicester, he was terrible, and the quicker CHO gets back the better.

Keep the fucker off corners too.

2 hours ago, Jason said:

Karma for risking Kante in the Europa League and then the UEFA Super Cup...

I don´t think that injury has anything to do with Kante´s injury in Europa League.Kante started to get ankle problems when he faced Man United

18 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

I don´t think that injury has anything to do with Kante´s injury in Europa League.Kante started to get ankle problems when he faced Man United

Doesn't mean it didn't aggravate it or cause another injury to happen.