• Pedro
    • Pulisic
    • Giroud
    • Mount (sub)
    • Abraham (sub)
    • Tomori (sub)
    • Barkley (sub)

Just now, Supermonkey92 said:

A goal and (what should have been) many fouls won around the box is as much as you are going to get from our striker options.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

And he was offside how many times? And how many promising counter attacks did he fuck up because of his pace?

Feels like shit having to be proud on a fucking  pen loss. Especially if it is so predictable. Already feels like absolute shit being the nearly there, would be. Worst possible start to the season but I honestly did not expect more. But if we win vs Leicester, which i expect us to do, I will be somewhat compensated. But losing this thing 3 times in a row is the absolute worst. Also the third final penalty shoot out lost in a row.

1 minute ago, fmsch24 said:

You know I’m actually proud of our performance. Just like against United we were the better, we just lack that killer instinct to finish the game. Give super frank time, with the funds and the right players he could transform Chelsea, on to the next fixture, come on you blues.

yes, would rather lose this way than like we did v Manure

obviously would rather never lose period though!

Just now, Jason said:

Tammy offers good movement and pace upfront but apart from that, I find him slightly underwhelming as he doesn't really offer much else. And I know he's still young but he's really gotta score some of the opportunities he's been getting. 

What great passes did Tammy get in the United game?I don´t remember any of great passes at all and he still hit the post against United. Today, it was the first time Tammy got some very good balls and he should have scored that one goal where he missed, but I have seen many great strikers miss those kind of chances. Tammy was the one of the reasons why we even got to the penalties. Obviously, he needs to improve, but his first two chances were against fucking United and Pool.

18 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

Yep Lukaku was much more promising and never become good enough. Abraham is not 50% of that. But for penalty i don't blame him I knew he'll miss it. For fifth penalty to put kid instead of captain is all on Lampard. I know he's unexperienced coach but should know stuff like that. 

Considering one is a CF, who scored 25 goals last season including penalties and the other is a fullback, I dont see the issue with him putting Tammy up there at all before the captain. If he put Azpi up and he missed then he would get crucified. Fullbacks traditionally arent very good at penalties. Or ahead of strikers in penalty shoot out line ups, although he went with Emerson ahead of him but I would of been intrigued to see who would have taken the 6th.

And he was offside how many times? And how many promising counter attacks did he fuck up because of his pace?
True I get you mate let's go with bambi 'I don't know what a tap in is' Abraham. So much for efficient

Just now, BlueLion. said:

Let's be honest, it's like the Community Shield. Nice if you win it, but nobody really cares.

True but we have won European competitions far less than the Premier League or FA Cup. So to lose the last 3 is frustrating, especially the last 2 came via a shootout defeat.

Fuck Liverpool and VAR. VAR is such bollocks if like me tonight you're in the pub you're cheering a goal and next second your deflated if it's offside raise the fucking flag straight away don't let the game carry on. VAR was brought in simply  to appease some fucking Malaysian business men who are pissed off that their gambling syndicate is losing money while some poor fucker who's paid thousands of pounds to watch his team play has no idea what's going on.

VAR will ruin football mark my words you saw it on Saturday in the City- Pikies game and things will only get worse.

2 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

What great passes did Tammy get in the United game?I don´t remember any of great passes at all and he still hit the post against United. Today, it was the first time Tammy got some very good balls and he should have scored that one goal where he missed, but I have seen many great strikers miss those kind of chances. Tammy was the one of the reasons why we even got to the penalties. Obviously, he needs to improve, but his first two chances were against fucking United and Pool.

There was one cutback in the first half from Azpi that he should have gotten to and scored but didn't.

1 minute ago, Jason said:

True but we have won European competitions far less than the Premier League or FA Cup. So to lose the last 3 is frustrating, especially the last 2 came via a shootout defeat.

It is disappointing, but win, lose or draw, tonight was about exorcising the demons of Sunday, and we've done that and then some. However, if we don't follow it up on Sunday with a win, heads may roll...

That sweet ball rolled across the six yard box. He didn't get it because he wasn't there!