• Pulisic
    • Giroud
    • Mount (sub)
    • Abraham (sub)
    • Tomori (sub)
    • Barkley (sub)

Just now, LAM09 said:

Lol!

I put Sunday's result aside because it was effectively day one.

He can't be using such a token reason after getting thumped regardless of the performance. Is he referring to Abraham bagging in a hattrick against Chelsea C yesterday?

We don't even know what Lampard's team selections would be like and you're already picking on it after one game. Just chill, man. Just chill...

We don't even know what Lampard's team selections would be like and you're already picking on it after one game. Just chill, man. Just chill...
I'm freezing, actually. [emoji16]

We all know two names that weren't part of the squad last season will be starting. I'll quote you again in 24 hrs.

Erm, sure. But I don't care about the team selection at this point. More concerned with us getting the defensive organization right!
Cool. We'll be wasteful upfront and only lose by 2 this time. [emoji849]

40 minutes ago, Jason said:

Erm, sure. But I don't care about the team selection at this point. More concerned with us getting the defensive organization right!

I have zero expectations

so not stressed

all I really want atm is Zouma to pull off his suit and turn into Superman in the EPL and CHO to sign that fucking contract

51501575_592338764575158_6739049350447509281_n.jpg

3 hours ago, Laylabelle said:

Wtf is that?!?! 

Ha ha jellied eels I personally don't know anyone who's eaten them loved by East Londoners which explains a lot. I think they were cheap food for dockers back in the day when the Thames wasn't so polluted. Probably why West Ham fans are such numbnuts being reared on that shit. I always think of Malcolm Tucker quote from the Thick of It when it comes to West Ham fans so dense that light bends around them :D

15 minutes ago, Iggy Doonican said:

Ha ha jellied eels I personally don't know anyone who's eaten them loved by East Londoners which explains a lot. I think they were cheap food for dockers back in the day when the Thames wasn't so polluted. Probably why West Ham fans are such numbnuts being reared on that shit. I always think of Malcolm Tucker quote from the Thick of It when it comes to West Ham fans so dense that light bends around them :D

last time I had eel and mash was at Cooke's in in Hoxton

well, I just had a bite of wifey's, she likes that shite (she eats surströmming which is 1000 times worse, rotted tinned Swedish herring, I REFUSE to let her even open it in our house), I stuck to a regular pie and mash