test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

closed Liverpool 2-2 Chelsea

Started by Jason,

Man of the Match   20 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Kepa
    • Azpilicueta
    • Christensen
    • Zouma
    • Emerson
    • Kante
    • Jorginho
    • Kovacic
    • Pedro
    • Pulisic
    • Giroud
    • Mount (sub)
    • Abraham (sub)
    • Tomori (sub)
    • Barkley (sub)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

632 posts in this topic
Erm, sure. But I don't care about the team selection at this point. More concerned with us getting the defensive organization right!
Cool. We'll be wasteful upfront and only lose by 2 this time.

40 minutes ago, Jason said:

Erm, sure. But I don't care about the team selection at this point. More concerned with us getting the defensive organization right!

I have zero expectations

so not stressed

all I really want atm is Zouma to pull off his suit and turn into Superman in the EPL and CHO to sign that fucking contract

51501575_592338764575158_6739049350447509281_n.jpg

On 12.08.2019 г. at 0:38 AM, Vesper said:

Image result for park the bus

OK

bring back - Ivanovic , Terry , Ashley Cole   Park the bus and maybe ...... :)  

Vesper likes this

3 hours ago, Laylabelle said:

Wtf is that?!?! 

Ha ha jellied eels I personally don't know anyone who's eaten them loved by East Londoners which explains a lot. I think they were cheap food for dockers back in the day when the Thames wasn't so polluted. Probably why West Ham fans are such numbnuts being reared on that shit. I always think of Malcolm Tucker quote from the Thick of It when it comes to West Ham fans so dense that light bends around them :D

37 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

Crazy to think our last Super Cup appearance saw Lukaku play his last game for the club.

And his last touch was a god awful penalty.

LAM09 likes this

Just going to show how bent and inept UEFA are will be a far better atmosphere and a full house for a friendly with two English clubs than a half empty one for a major final.

15 minutes ago, Iggy Doonican said:

Ha ha jellied eels I personally don't know anyone who's eaten them loved by East Londoners which explains a lot. I think they were cheap food for dockers back in the day when the Thames wasn't so polluted. Probably why West Ham fans are such numbnuts being reared on that shit. I always think of Malcolm Tucker quote from the Thick of It when it comes to West Ham fans so dense that light bends around them :D

last time I had eel and mash was at Cooke's in in Hoxton

well, I just had a bite of wifey's, she likes that shite (she eats surströmming which is 1000 times worse, rotted tinned Swedish herring, I REFUSE to let her even open it in our house), I stuck to a regular pie and mash

12 minutes ago, LAM09 said:
1 hour ago, Iggy Doonican said:
And his last touch was a god awful penalty.

Imagine if he had scored. Mou might have had some faith in him.

He was always gonna go, the rumor was he had basically said if he wasnt first choice after 1 season at West Brom, he wanted to go on loan.

Hence why Mourinho said to ask Lukaku directly he wanted to go on loan to the press.

He was always gonna go, the rumor was he had basically said if he wasnt first choice after 1 season at West Brom, he wanted to go on loan.
Hence why Mourinho said to ask Lukaku directly he wanted to go on loan to the press.
First I've heard of that. Guy was clearly deluded if that was his stance.

1 hour ago, LAM09 said:
1 hour ago, OneMoSalah said:

First I've heard of that. Guy was clearly deluded if that was his stance.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/chelsea/10484288/Jose-Mourinho-Romelu-Lukaku-likes-to-talk-but-he-wont-say-why-hes-at-Everton-and-not-Chelsea.html 

The article in which Jose questions him to say why he doesnt say why he went on loan. 

Turns out was before he made permanent move to Everton this quote did the rounds from Jose. "He wanted to play for Chelsea but wanted to be the first-choice striker. That's very difficult to promise."

From this article: https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/28569197

The rumor was that this was also the same after his season at West Brom when Everton got him on loan but its never been confirmed although Jose calling him out to say why he left to the media makes me think it was the same reason he left for Everton permanently. 

LAM09 likes this