• Kovacic
    • Pedro
    • Pulisic
    • Giroud
    • Mount (sub)
    • Abraham (sub)
    • Tomori (sub)
    • Barkley (sub)

We won the most important shoot out in Munich and that was it really.
Anyway, we desperately need 3 points against Leicester. It could be a massive blow if we do not win. We were very good at Old Trafford, we were very good against the Champions of Europe and got fuck all. This group needs a victory.
Played well for the most part again but chances win games. We only have ourselves to blame for recent results.

Need to go out with the same attitude in our first home game of the season & hope we aren't having the same discussion.

Reputation restored after Sunday....Not arsed about this result. The performance was outstanding, and we really made Liverpool work for it. Still not convinced Tammy is our number 9 though. Still very green, he had the chance to wrap it up from 3 yards and fluffed it. really needs to step it up at this level

Only real complaint tonight is set pieces, we gave away real chances for too many (thankgod no Allardyce or Pulis sides to face this season).

Other than that very positive, matched up against the second best team in Europe and should have won. Playing like this we can not only retain top 4 but compete in the CL.

Cant believe we always have this bad luck. Almost always lose pens. Frankfuet and Munich aside when did we ever win an important shoot out. And 25 times the fucking woodwork in 12 months. Must be kidding.and if there was one player i would not be confident taking pens its Tammy. He is just absolutely awful.

we need to start to use Bats more

Tammy is good at high pressing and not terrible at hold up play, but offers little else

Bats is a finisher and a poacher and would have been in on 2 of those crosses rolled right past the front of their goal

Giroud is still a good bench option and the occasional start

Just now, Supermonkey92 said:

C'mon frank use Giroud in the it games from now on. If it wasn't for the Liverpool ref we'd have had much more fouls around the box.

Use the 433 in the big games too.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Apart from his great goal, Giroud did offer nothing. Very slow, can´t press and does not have a gas tank

3 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

Cant believe we always have this bad luck. Almost always lose pens. Frankfuet and Munich aside when did we ever win an important shoot out. And 25 times the fucking woodwork in 12 months. Must be kidding.and if there was one player i would not be confident taking pens its Tammy. He is just absolutely awful.

I am not torn up like I was on some of our other PK loses

I do feel horrid for Tammy, hope this doesn't smash his confidence completely

ffs

would have been GREAT for Lamps to get the trophy monkey immediately off his back, GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR