test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

closed Liverpool 2-2 Chelsea

Started by Jason,

Man of the Match   20 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Kepa
    • Azpilicueta
    • Christensen
    • Zouma
    • Emerson
    • Kante
    • Jorginho
    • Kovacic
    • Pedro
    • Pulisic
    • Giroud
    • Mount (sub)
    • Abraham (sub)
    • Tomori (sub)
    • Barkley (sub)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

632 posts in this topic
5 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

You know Rudiger is on the bench. 

Perhaps hes nowhere near ready though? Hes only on the bench due to injuries I think despite still not being 100% fit. If Reece James was fit he'd be on the bench instead. I don't think Frank is gonna risk Rudiger. 

Vesper likes this

EXTRA TIME. Now hopefully two more days Liverpool had to rest won't be a problem for us. We now have one more sub. Barkley or Willian? 

Vesper likes this

Bring Pedro off the guy is DRENCHED.

Willian for the powerful running please. At least use mounts strength which is his movement off the ball.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Vesper likes this

Just now, NikkiCFC said:

EXTRA TIME. Now hopefully two more days Liverpool had to rest won't be a problem for us. We now have one more sub. Barkley or Willian? 

This early in the season it can go both ways. maybe they are out of rhythm maybe the CS affects them... Are there extra changes possible for each team?

Vesper likes this

1 minute ago, NikkiCFC said:

maybe Willian for Pedro, surely Pedro is gassed

Just now, Magic Lamps said:

This early in the season it can go both ways. maybe they are out of rhythm maybe the CS affects them... Are there extra changes possible for each team?

yes, one extra

8 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

the ref is so biased, i cant believe it. i was so happy about having a young, fresh face not some old fucker who grew up in the 80ies watching liverpool but that woman is just as shit at her job as the Taylors, Marriners, Deans, Cakirs of this world

Cakir is a personal favourite :D Love watching him ref a game i dont care about. Either he is your best friend or he fu*ks you in the arse the whole game. Is so funny watching him because its so absurd :P