• Kovacic
    • Pedro
    • Pulisic
    • Giroud
    • Mount (sub)
    • Abraham (sub)
    • Tomori (sub)
    • Barkley (sub)

Kante is basically the key player as we all knew. He just makes us so much better in all phases.

Only concern is we look shaky as hell from set pieces. But much like first half vs United we've played well.

Props to zouma though who has looked solid though with some key blocks etc.

Even if we lose this hopefully people will see the sky isn't falling. Let's hope we push on in the second half though

Is that a clear rule?

Last I checked, any ball to hand contact is deemed as a PK now.

There was zero intention, the foot striking the ball was inches away, and he was not in an unnatural position 

No pen for me

Intention is not longer considered. It's black or white now (hit the hand or not).

Just now, Hutcho said:

Kante is basically the key player as we all knew. He just makes us so much better in all phases.

Only concern is we look shaky as hell from set pieces. But much like first half vs United we've played well.

Props to zouma though who has looked solid though with some key blocks etc.

Even if we lose this hopefully people will see the sky isn't falling. Let's hope we push on in the second half 

Kante is the key player and look where he is playing shame sarri couldn't get him to play like this.

2 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

about every other throw in has been called wrong. there were clear fouls on pulisic not given and the way matip gets every decision is a joke. I am not saying that women should not be refs in a mens game just as the other way round. Clearly the gender is irrelevant for being a good ref. but the occasion has clearly gotten to the ref team.

I dont see it. Sorry. Maybe the Matip semi dive at the end, but I see that rot sold and bought every week in every league.

Just now, LAM09 said:

Is that a clear rule?

https://www.goal.com/en-sg/news/how-does-the-new-handball-rule-work-football-rules-explained/baj7pi2kk191qyeu9ay8wlrn

A free kick or penalty will be awarded if:

• the ball goes into the goal after touching an attacker's hand or arm
  • a player wins ball possession after it comes off their hand or arm and then scores, or creates a goalscoring chance
  • the ball touches a player's hand/arm which has made their silhouette unnaturally bigger
  • the ball touches a player's hand/arm when it's raised above their shoulder

There will be no penalty if:

• the ball touches a player's hand/arm immediately from their own head/body/foot or the head/body/foot of another player
  • the ball touches a player's hand/arm close to their body and has not made their silhouette unnaturally bigger
  • a player is falling and the ball touches their hand/arm when it is between their body and the ground (but not extended to make the body bigger)
  • additionally, should the goalkeeper attempt to clear a ball from a teammate but fails, the goalkeeper is allowed to handle the ball

CAPTAIN AMERICA SMASHING LIVERPOOL.

I was sceptical about this kid. But he has control. Looks to be a much better finisher than I thought he was and BOY is he fast. Faster than Eden.

Left AWB behind on Sunday so what luck does Gomez have?

He's gotta be first team gaffer!

(Oh and some of his passes have been the shit. Not just the assist. Some sexy chipped ball across the defence to Emerson was unreal!)

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

2 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

Is that a clear rule?

Intention is not longer considered. It's black or white now (hit the hand or not).

Only in some leagues. Intention still matters in others. Presenters in multiple games were talking about this. I have no idea what rule this game is being run under TBH. VAR looked at it as well and said no pen.