23. Conor Gallagher

NikkiCFC

17 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

Charlton fans are fuming.

Understandable. It doesn't look good from us with him starting pretty much every match.

If he goes to a team in EPL then hopefully he will do well, but lets remember Tammy at Swansea.

6 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

Only makes sense if he goes to a PL team and starts all the time, if not it's a complete waste of time.

Maybe he's had his head turned by the interest from Swansea and would prefer fighting for promotion over fighting to avoid the drop.

3 minutes ago, Tomo said:

Maybe he's had his head turned by the interest from Swansea and would prefer fighting for promotion over fighting to avoid the drop.

Possibly, we will have to wait and see.

I was with Jonathan Woodgate on Friday night and he said they would lodge an interest in Connor.

1 hour ago, Special Juan said:

Possibly, we will have to wait and see.

I was with Jonathan Woodgate on Friday night and he said they would lodge an interest in Connor.

Tottenham manager Jose Mourinho is more worried about Middlesbrough than January transfer window

'It will be a difficult match, we know what Championship teams can do,' said the Spurs boss

https://www.gazettelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/tottenham-manager-jose-mourinho-more-17559852

14 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Tottenham manager Jose Mourinho is more worried about Middlesbrough than January transfer window

'It will be a difficult match, we know what Championship teams can do,' said the Spurs boss

https://www.gazettelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/tottenham-manager-jose-mourinho-more-17559852

Woodgate said on Friday they can't wait to play them tonight....nothing to lose.

Bad karma bollocksing Charlton like that. I do not like it at all. I also hate Swansea, lolol. Hate to see us strengthen those cunts tremendously with Guehi and Gallagher.

Finally, suggesting Mount go out on loan is madness. He is not the main reason at all for most of the issues we have.

1 hour ago, Vesper said:

Bad karma bollocksing Charlton like that. I do not like it at all. I also hate Swansea, lolol. Hate to see us strengthen those cunts tremendously with Guehi and Gallagher.

Tbh it works both ways really, Charlton would have had no qualms benching him or sending him back if they thought he wasn't good enough, we had to look after the best interests of Conor and our club first and foremost.

As Chelsea youth pointed out, I think Conor needs/deserves better than fighting relegation with virtually a young team that's inferior to the development sides he's been playing in.

1 hour ago, Vesper said:

Finally, suggesting Mount go out on loan is madness. He is not the main reason at all for most of the issues we have.

It's truly getting bizzare now, even when he's the second best player in a win at Spurs he's still getting slaughtered on the match thread.