test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Tomo

Chelsea's Transfer Targets

Started by Tomo,

739 posts in this topic
17 minutes ago, Jason said:

 

If Dembele or Zaha were to come here I will be very angry, 2 fucking duds.

Vesper likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Nicco said:

If Dembele or Zaha were to come here I will be very angry, 2 fucking duds.

Understatement. Really fearful we will end up buying duds again in January!

Nicco likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Alabama said:

I would really like Pedro guliherme of Fiorentina due different skills set he would provide upfront... 

I can see that, except Fiorentina are absolute CUNTS to deal with (Chiesa for instance)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, King Kante said:

I think at CM, we need a bigger/more physical player in there as we are quite lightweight. RLC does not look like he will ever be fit for a season/be able to play 90 minutes consistently, whilst Barkley is not good enough. CF, we need real competition for Tammy and if we were to get a player like Werner he could also play AM. AM requires at least four players for a long season, whilst I personally want Sancho I would be happy to wait another year owing to him only having two left at the end of this year. At CB Rudi is a concern with the amount of injuries he has had in his career, whilst for a lot of people Zouma is not good enough and the jury is still out on AC. At both LB and RB we do need another attacking FB but for who and which side is still open for debate. 

Another thing to remember is that this season still has a lot of football to be played before we can say where we are exactly and to know if the squad is deep enough. One thing we also want to avoid is to not fall into the Le Arse trap of thinking we will just use the young boys and not win anything for now as in a couple of years they will all be stars. 

The way Frank wants us to play, a physical DM/CM becomes irrelevant. Rlc has been unlucky, but does not mean he will be so again. And even if RLC is not an option, we have Gallagher coming through.

Zouma has been brilliant for us this season. He started the season poorly but has had an exponential improvement. If we are going to build a squad on meritocracy, the first one would be to continue with ones who are performing well. And zouma IS performing well.

We have azpi and Reece as rbs, why would we want another? 

Arsenal's youngsters were not multiple youth title winning players. Youth players like CHO, Reece are amazing players, while mount, RLC, gallagher, gilmour, are really talented ones. For every le arsr, you have a class of 92 and barca's unbelievable team. With the talent at our disposal and the fact that these players are showing that they belong here, they deserve every opportunity.

killer1257 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, 1905didierblue said:

The way Frank wants us to play, a physical DM/CM becomes irrelevant. Rlc has been unlucky, but does not mean he will be so again. And even if RLC is not an option, we have Gallagher coming through.

Zouma has been brilliant for us this season. He started the season poorly but has had an exponential improvement. If we are going to build a squad on meritocracy, the first one would be to continue with ones who are performing well. And zouma IS performing well.

We have azpi and Reece as rbs, why would we want another? 

Arsenal's youngsters were not multiple youth title winning players. Youth players like CHO, Reece are amazing players, while mount, RLC, gallagher, gilmour, are really talented ones. For every le arsr, you have a class of 92 and barca's unbelievable team. With the talent at our disposal and the fact that these players are showing that they belong here, they deserve every opportunity.

I think SFL is currently playing with what he has. Our biggest weakness at the moment is set pieces and second to Kepa not being able to control his 6 yard area, our lack of physical presence is a big reason for that. 

RLC has not seen on season out and is 24 now. We cannot keep thinking of him as a kid. As for Gallagher, yes he looks promising but I do not want to become Le Arse MK.II and just relying on kids as it does not win you trophies. Even Utd and Barca complimented their great youth generations with top pros and did not build them just on the young boys. Utd for instance had players like Schmichael, Bruce, Palister, Irwin, Robson, Hughes etc, while they spent big on players such as Cole, Yorke etc. Barca were buying the likes of Ronaldinho, Neymar and Suarez. Those teams never just went with kids. 

As a disclaimer, I love what we are doing now with the young boys but we need to not get romantic about it like Le Arse did or allow for another round of crap/ill suited signings like we pulled off in 2017. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Has to be the right player for the right position, this current run is brilliant, and to be honest unless it improves us hugely I'd be against wasting.

Massive competition for places, Kane is back, RLC soon and Reece waiting in the wings and Emerson first choice LB are just a few areas we are showing strength in.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I keep debating to myself whether buying back Ake would be a good idea. He has improved a lot during his time at Bournemouth and looks a real talent at present.

Given the current market (Maguire being the ridiculous benchmark now) I think theres a lot of value if we do as reported hold a £40m buy back on him.

Is he a big improvement on what we have? I'm not sure if he is right now, but I think potentially he could continue to develop to be. And at the moment I dont see many stand outs to buy at centre back for a reasonable price. Theres some very good, young options abroad but that in itself is a risk too.

The other question to be answered would be if we brought a new centre back, who is replaced. The assumption is if Rudiger can get back to full fitness his spot shouldn't be questioned. So is Zouma now ahead of Christensen in the pecking order?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, King Kante said:

I think SFL is currently playing with what he has. Our biggest weakness at the moment is set pieces and second to Kepa not being able to control his 6 yard area, our lack of physical presence is a big reason for that. 

RLC has not seen on season out and is 24 now. We cannot keep thinking of him as a kid. As for Gallagher, yes he looks promising but I do not want to become Le Arse MK.II and just relying on kids as it does not win you trophies. Even Utd and Barca complimented their great youth generations with top pros and did not build them just on the young boys. Utd for instance had players like Schmichael, Bruce, Palister, Irwin, Robson, Hughes etc, while they spent big on players such as Cole, Yorke etc. Barca were buying the likes of Ronaldinho, Neymar and Suarez. Those teams never just went with kids. 

As a disclaimer, I love what we are doing now with the young boys but we need to not get romantic about it like Le Arse did or allow for another round of crap/ill suited signings like we pulled off in 2017. 

 

So we don't have experienced pros? Jorginho, kovacic, Kante, willian, azpi, kepa, Emerson, Rudi, zouma. If those teams were never just kids, even ours is not. Infact our first team would have atleast 6 players above 24/25 (willian, Kante, jorginho, azpi, rudi, Emerson, kepa).

Stop making comparison with arsenal because our youth are way more talented than them. We have the perfect mixture of youth and experienced players. Tell me the names of arsenal youth and what they had won when they were introduced into the first team. Also most of our youth have seasons of loan experience under their belts and they have proved themselves in various stages of football. 

Our problem with set pieces has nothing to do with height. It's more a system issue which lamps seems to have addressed. Now we are a mixture of zonal and man marking rather than just zonal. 

The point is not to buy for the sake of it. Buys which would stop the coming of youth players. For eg players like Barkley and Pedro, who are senior pros but have no use to the squad. 

A LB, a 2nd ST like Werner while giving youth like puli, Cho, Reece, tomori, Tammy, mount time to improve will be more than enough.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Superblue_1986 said:

I keep debating to myself whether buying back Ake would be a good idea. He has improved a lot during his time at Bournemouth and looks a real talent at present.

Given the current market (Maguire being the ridiculous benchmark now) I think theres a lot of value if we do as reported hold a £40m buy back on him.

Is he a big improvement on what we have? I'm not sure if he is right now, but I think potentially he could continue to develop to be. And at the moment I dont see many stand outs to buy at centre back for a reasonable price. Theres some very good, young options abroad but that in itself is a risk too.

The other question to be answered would be if we brought a new centre back, who is replaced. The assumption is if Rudiger can get back to full fitness his spot shouldn't be questioned. So is Zouma now ahead of Christensen in the pecking order?

Aké turns 26 in the middle of next season, so he damn well better be developed at that age.

As to who should be replaced, it simply must be Zouma, Everton will be even more desperate for him, so £40m is hardly a stretch. There si zero chance we can win the league or go deep, deep in the CL with Zouma as a mainstay CB. He is simply not up to the grade on ball handling and passing.

Romagnoli is ripe for the taking next year. AC Milan are pure shit atm, and at his age, in his prime years (he is 5 weeks older than Aké) he simply needs to be convinced to not have a decent team around him until he is possibly 30 years old.

The other main option (Skriniar is going to be a huge target of Shitty, and I finally found confirmation that José Giménez does indeed now have a 120 euro release clause, so no go there) is one I prefer even more, the beast (1.94m pure slab of muscle, super pacey, 21 years old the end of May 2020)  named Ibrahima Konaté of RB Leipzig. He is Zouma on steroids, with a far better ball playing and passing ability. Koulibaly (and is 6 or 7cms taller than KK) level potential (KK turns 30 right after next season, so not worth the insane money Napoli and the poison dwarf will still demand next summer) and already has years of starting and playing in the CL.

The only other truly WC CB's who would be remotely available would be Marquinhos (intriguing as he is also a great DMF) , Rúben Dias, and the hardest to pull of all of these, Raphaël Varane (who does turn 28 near the end of next season, and propbaly only could be pulled if we had some sort of swap (Varane plus another player) deal for Kante (and even that is doubtful, as Real are pure Cunts when it comes to selling.

Ibrahima Konaté

Image result for KonateImage result for Konate

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Aké turns 26 in the middle of next season, so he damn well better be developed at that age.

As to who should be replaced, it simply must be Zouma, Everton will be even more desperate for him, so £40m is hardly a stretch. There si zero chance we can win the league or go deep, deep in the CL with Zouma as a mainstay CB. He is simply not up to the grade on ball handling and passing.

That probably came out wrong. I think he has developed, the question mark on him will be can he make the step up from Bournemouth to Chelsea and possibly kick his career on further playing with better players at a better standard. 

A number of players can do this, but there's always the risk that for some players their 'level' is that one slightly below what we need.

Vesper likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Aké turns 26 in the middle of next season, so he damn well better be developed at that age.

As to who should be replaced, it simply must be Zouma, Everton will be even more desperate for him, so £40m is hardly a stretch. There si zero chance we can win the league or go deep, deep in the CL with Zouma as a mainstay CB. He is simply not up to the grade on ball handling and passing.

Romagnoli is ripe for the taking next year. AC Milan are pure shit atm, and at his age, in his prime years (he is 5 weeks older than Aké) he simply needs to be convinced to not have a decent team around him until he is possibly 30 years old.

The other main option (Skriniar is going to be a huge target of Shitty, and I finally found confirmation that José Giménez does indeed now have a 120 euro release clause, so no go there) is one I prefer even more, the beast (1.94m pure slab of muscle, super pacey, 21 years old the end of May 2020)  named Ibrahima Konaté of RB Leipzig. He is Zouma on steroids, with a far better ball playing and passing ability. Koulibaly (and is 6 or 7cms taller than KK) level potential (KK turns 30 right after next season, so not worth the insane money Napoli and the poison dwarf will still demand next summer) and already has years of starting and playing in the CL.

The only other truly WC CB's who would be remotely available would be Marquinhos (intriguing as he is also a great DMF) , Rúben Dias, and the hardest to pull of all of these, Raphaël Varane (who does turn 28 near the end of next season, and propbaly only could be pulled if we had some sort of swap (Varane plus another player) deal for Kante (and even that is doubtful, as Real are pure Cunts when it comes to selling.

Ibrahima Konaté

Image result for KonateImage result for Konate

 

24 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Aké turns 26 in the middle of next season, so he damn well better be developed at that age.

As to who should be replaced, it simply must be Zouma, Everton will be even more desperate for him, so £40m is hardly a stretch. There si zero chance we can win the league or go deep, deep in the CL with Zouma as a mainstay CB. He is simply not up to the grade on ball handling and passing.

Romagnoli is ripe for the taking next year. AC Milan are pure shit atm, and at his age, in his prime years (he is 5 weeks older than Aké) he simply needs to be convinced to not have a decent team around him until he is possibly 30 years old.

The other main option (Skriniar is going to be a huge target of Shitty, and I finally found confirmation that José Giménez does indeed now have a 120 euro release clause, so no go there) is one I prefer even more, the beast (1.94m pure slab of muscle, super pacey, 21 years old the end of May 2020)  named Ibrahima Konaté of RB Leipzig. He is Zouma on steroids, with a far better ball playing and passing ability. Koulibaly (and is 6 or 7cms taller than KK) level potential (KK turns 30 right after next season, so not worth the insane money Napoli and the poison dwarf will still demand next summer) and already has years of starting and playing in the CL.

The only other truly WC CB's who would be remotely available would be Marquinhos (intriguing as he is also a great DMF) , Rúben Dias, and the hardest to pull of all of these, Raphaël Varane (who does turn 28 near the end of next season, and propbaly only could be pulled if we had some sort of swap (Varane plus another player) deal for Kante (and even that is doubtful, as Real are pure Cunts when it comes to selling.

Ibrahima Konaté

Image result for KonateImage result for Konate

Him and Werner would be a nice double signing in the January transfer window but I think every big club will be after Werner tho 

Vesper likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Superblue_1986 said:

I keep debating to myself whether buying back Ake would be a good idea. He has improved a lot during his time at Bournemouth and looks a real talent at present.

Given the current market (Maguire being the ridiculous benchmark now) I think theres a lot of value if we do as reported hold a £40m buy back on him.

Is he a big improvement on what we have? I'm not sure if he is right now, but I think potentially he could continue to develop to be. And at the moment I dont see many stand outs to buy at centre back for a reasonable price. Theres some very good, young options abroad but that in itself is a risk too.

The other question to be answered would be if we brought a new centre back, who is replaced. The assumption is if Rudiger can get back to full fitness his spot shouldn't be questioned. So is Zouma now ahead of Christensen in the pecking order?

The question here is, how committed is Lampard to our current 4 center backs? Is he committed to them? Is he happy with them? Because if he is, then I don't see the point of going after Ake, especially when he doesn't scream immediate upgrade on our center backs a la Van Dijk at Liverpool. There is also the issue of keeping everyone happy and that position is not one you want to constantly rotate. Will Ake be a guaranteed starter? Will he be happy to be rotated around? Will he be happy to be a backup? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Superblue_1986 said:

That probably came out wrong. I think he has developed, the question mark on him will be can he make the step up from Bournemouth to Chelsea and possibly kick his career on further playing with better players at a better standard. 

A number of players can do this, but there's always the risk that for some players their 'level' is that one slightly below what we need.

I think we need to reach higher than Aké and go for a killer, truly WC CB

I do not want to start to worry that Rudiger is headed down the path to multiple injuries year after year that clog his career (I will be fucking gutted, he is one of my favourite Chels players in the last 10 years), but it still makes sense to grab a top CB, and Aké is not that, he is a 'settle for'

Zouma is a disaster waiting to happen against a very strong pressing team, and he utterly lacks the passing skills as well, save for a VERY rare occasion

he is a very large physical lad, and offer aerial skills (to a point, he is NOT a Terry, not even close) but he simply is not top class and if we can get around £40m for him from Everton, then we are mad as ass to not bite their hand off IMHO

my number wants, crucial needs (with my dream signings for each)

are

CB (Konate or Romagnoli)

Winger (Sancho, and unless you count the pure pipe dream (I could make the money work, lolol) of Mbappe as a winger, then it is a huge drop off after Sancho as I no longer trust Ousmane Dembélé atm )

LB Chilwell (I have went from open to him to now a must must buy, only other truly class option who will not be outrageous price (think Alaba and Gaya) would be Alex Telles, and this coming summer is the last go round for him in my book, as he turns 28 in the middle of next season and I refuse to recco fullbacks who we will not get at least 3 full or partial under 30yo seasons out of, as 95% of them drop off the edge once they hit 30, as I have documented multiple times since I joined the board) BTW, Alaba (very near same age as me) is 6 months older than Telles, so he is probably off my board for a 2021 move along with Telles (unless they were offered at a superb price, which is a zero chance with Alaba, because BAYERN, roflmaoooo).

then 2 positions that are not CRUCIAL for next year, but do need to be addressed very soon (surely by 2021)

CF (I am wide open as to whom to go after, and a lot depends on what we do with Bats (seems to be becoming the eternal question, lolol) If we could pinch Vardy for 2 years that would sort it, but he will not want to give up being the man at Leicester, and we simply cannot spend a lot on a soon to be 33 year old player IF Watford get relegated, I would make a play for João Pedro (18yo Brasilian wunderkind on Fluminense, who they (Watford) own the rights to) or Donyell Malen (20yo from PSV Eindhoven, 16 goals, 7 assists in 19 games, including Europe) or maybe 22 yo 1.92m beast  Jean-Philippe Mateta from Mianz (14 league goals in only a little over half a season) or finally Pedro (Guilherme), a 22yo 1.85m very skilled young Brasilan striker from Fiorentina. ...............................In terms of NOT completely super young and and already HQ, Werner is 95% going to Bayern, so he is off the board, Piatek has fallen back down to earth, Iñaki Williams has a 130 million euro release clause now, so that leaves a reach like Richarlison (and he will NOT sit on the bench) or maybe Lautaro Martínez (will cost insane quid to prise him off of Inter)  or Moussa Dembélé from Lyon or finally, wild card,  Andrea Belotti, who is ON FIRE again for Torino

DMF (Thomas Partey of Atleti is a STEAL at his £45m release clause and is WC now, at peak now, or go full massive superstar youth potential and grab Camavinga from Stade Rennais (my number one choice) or Florentino (Shitty all over him) or Sandro Tonali (he WILL move this summer, Brescia may well get relegated).. Any of those 4 is a HUGE and smart buy

 

Watford teenager Joao Pedro granted work permit year after signing

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/50229832

450b2eb4accb6b78df575f5ab63cd935.png

 

Image result for Joao Pedro

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, 1905didierblue said:

Which ones though? Rb is set. Cm/cam has jorginho, kova, Kante. Rlc yet to come and gilmour and Gallagher might be able to take a step up.

Wingers we have Cho, puli, willian. A Sancho type player (100mil expense) would mean an automatic starter. 

Same goes for ST. Tammy has earned a starting position for the next year. 

I see a lot of posts saying we need 3-4 big players which seems heavily exaggerated. This is not a squad of 26+ players. It's a young squad which will get better on its own. Tammy, Reece, Cho, puli, mount will get better which will improve the team too. 

My only buys would be a LB (selling Alonso) and a 2nd striker/competition for tammy. While keeping the core same, and selling Alonso, Pedro, Barkley, giroud, batshuayi from the current squad and baka, Baker, miazga, baba, drink water, Zappa, etc from the loan army.

I feel a dynamic left back is an urgent need. I'm still not as sold on Emerson compared to others (he's improved a lot but his attacking decision making still isn't great in my opinion) and I think a left back in the mould of Andrew Robertson or pre injury Danny Rose would transform us going forward. Who? Who knows but there's surely one of them type around somewhere, case in point Robertson himself in 2017 came under the radar.

I've got a feeling contract talks will break down with Willian and I feel a marquee signing Is needed there, even if it was Sancho at £100m the intensity of our game will require a lot of rotation and 3 into 2 will go fine, even 4 in 2 with Willian staying.

Regarding striker Tammy has took away the need for a statement signing but a alternative who offers a different skillset can come in handy (to not only keep him on his toes but potentially partner him), Martinez would be an example of a player that would fall into that category but I imagine Conte would rather sleep with Mourinho then let one of his big assets come here.

I also feel a back up keeper is needed as Willy is getting on a bit and even they in this market will likely cost a good £15m.

Given our current CB options and the fact we look to have two very promising ones in behind, I would put those positions above CB now unless as I said a bonafide top level one is attainable.

1905didierblue likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Chelsea have Crystal Palace's Ivory Coast forward Wilfried Zaha, 26, and RB Leipzig's Germany international striker Timo Werner, 23, on their wanted list as they prepare for potential January bids if their transfer ban is lifted. (Express)

Vesper likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, the wes said:

Chelsea have Crystal Palace's Ivory Coast forward Wilfried Zaha, 26, and RB Leipzig's Germany international striker Timo Werner, 23, on their wanted list as they prepare for potential January bids if their transfer ban is lifted. (Express)

No way we get Zaha, I absolutely refuse to believe this club can be this dumb again after Drinkwater, you only need to look at this stats to see this guy is an overhyped dud.

Vesper and ulsterchelsea like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, 1905didierblue said:

So we don't have experienced pros? Jorginho, kovacic, Kante, willian, azpi, kepa, Emerson, Rudi, zouma. If those teams were never just kids, even ours is not. Infact our first team would have atleast 6 players above 24/25 (willian, Kante, jorginho, azpi, rudi, Emerson, kepa).

Stop making comparison with arsenal because our youth are way more talented than them. We have the perfect mixture of youth and experienced players. Tell me the names of arsenal youth and what they had won when they were introduced into the first team. Also most of our youth have seasons of loan experience under their belts and they have proved themselves in various stages of football. 

Our problem with set pieces has nothing to do with height. It's more a system issue which lamps seems to have addressed. Now we are a mixture of zonal and man marking rather than just zonal. 

The point is not to buy for the sake of it. Buys which would stop the coming of youth players. For eg players like Barkley and Pedro, who are senior pros but have no use to the squad. 

A LB, a 2nd ST like Werner while giving youth like puli, Cho, Reece, tomori, Tammy, mount time to improve will be more than enough.

Of the experienced players you list. Azpi is limited and not really a RB for the modern game, whilst it would not be surprising to see Willian leave either. Rudi is a concern with his injury record and Zouma splits opinion on his ability level. You appear to see Zouma as a world class CB, whilst I see a good PL defender who isn't taking us to league titles and deep into the CL. 

As for CM, I do not disagree we have good players but rather that the balance in there is not right as it is currently dominated by small technical players. I do not see that selling Barkley and getting in one of the players I listed is such a crazy idea. 

RE: youth. Yes, we have talented players but as you point out one of the reasons ours have done so well is due to their loan experiences. Tammy for instance had three years out, and Mount two. The players you are talking about such as Gallagher and Gilmour have has a quarter and zero, so it is a leap to say they are ready to go at this point. The real player we have on our books that could come in is Ampadu but he seems to have problems with growing pains and isn't getting time in Germany. So again, a further year or so of loans may be best for him so that he can play. 

Lastly, I do not disagree with your last paragraph. However, with Pedro gone and maybe Willian we will need another AM, as we cannot just have CHO, Puli and if brought, Werner as our AM's for a season. At CM we agree that Barkley needs to go so it is just a case of who do you replace him with, another youth, who currently have minimal loan experience (your idea) or a player whos qualities we do not have currently to prove more balance (my idea.) The only thing we seem to really be disagreeing on is CB as you seem comfortable with Rudi's injury record and appear confident that Zouma is world class, or will be shortly. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Nicco said:

No way we get Zaha, I absolutely refuse to believe this club can be this dumb again after Drinkwater, you only need to look at this stats to see this guy is an overhyped dud.

I would not go so far as dud but he is a player we should be avoiding. He is cost us a lot as he is Palace's best player and they do not need to sell. He will want massive wages as it will be his last contract and after a couple of seasons his resale value will be zero as he is 27 in a few days and he is a AM who relies on his pace and physical attributes. 

Vesper likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Tomo said:

I've got a feeling contract talks will break down with Willian and I feel a marquee signing Is needed there, even if it was Sancho at £100m the intensity of our game will require a lot of rotation and 3 into 2 will go fine, even 4 in 2 with Willian staying.

Rotation is one thing but how much can you really rotate if it's 3 young players vying for 2 starting spots? At some point, they would want to nail down a starting spot for the benefit of their own development as a player. 

Also as much as the novelty of playing young (and English) players is nice, we need to be careful not to lean too heavily onto that side. We need to make sure that there's a nice balance of experience and youth in the squad, a bit like now. 

communicate likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.