test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Tomo

Chelsea Transfer Pub

Started by Tomo,

10,871 posts in this topic
3 minutes ago, whats happening said:

why the fuck would we ever sell anyone anymore to arsenal after they refused to sell us martinez. they can fuck off 

Did they tho? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, whats happening said:

why the fuck would we ever sell anyone anymore to arsenal after they refused to sell us martinez. they can fuck off 

1. We don't know they did.

2. If we did i'm glad they said no.

3. Genuinely don't get the agg of players that gave us their peak years semi retiring at Arsenal, it only further serves to demonstrate our superiority (especially when said player is pushed out by world class talent as was the case with Cech and now Willian).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, R2D2 said:

Zakaria liked Kai's post when he was announced, pretty sure he would love to be here, his contract is up in 2 years, around maximum 50 millions would do it.

😂😂😂

One gem after another. The consistency is baffling.

Muzchap and Ryan Fong like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Barkley is at least pretty damned useful when we rotate for non-PL matches so I'd 100% keep him over RLC who isn't offering much at all now. Ideally we'd move both on since Billy will be back at some point.

Muzchap likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Barkley is at least pretty damned useful when we rotate for non-PL matches so I'd 100% keep him over RLC who isn't offering much at all now. Ideally we'd move both on since Billy will be back at some point.

Kante, rice, kova, Billy, mount, kai, Barkley/rlc. Next year get Conor in.

As for Barkley vs RLC, very confused. RLC has something our mid does not have, physicality. But he is not going to get that confidence back until he actually plays. So probably loan him this season and hope he gets his game back.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, OneMoSalah said:

Why are people celebrating this? He is a huge improvement on Xhaka and the fact Arteta, who was at City when Pep wanted him, wants him would indicate that he would very much be a key signing for them. 

That would work if Arteta plays his football like Pep, so far he appears to have learned more from Moyes and McLeish.

Muzchap likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If we do actually manage to loan out Kepa do we sign a new number two or give Willy the gig? 

I feel we should probably have three experienced keepers (because with the Covid situation it's not as unlikely as it usually is to be down to a third choice keeper) unless we have faith that Baxter can do a job if need be.

Muzchap likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Mário César said:

Wtf dude?

?? 

An unwanted player, who is a clear misfit for PL, sold to our rivals (which won't be cheap), and a proper DM brought in using those funds to give the squad a boost.

Don't see anything close to a "WTF" herem

Muzchap likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Tomo said:

If we do actually manage to loan out Kepa do we sign a new number two or give Willy the gig? 

I feel we should probably have three experienced keepers (because with the Covid situation it's not as unlikely as it usually is to be down to a third choice keeper) unless we have faith that Baxter can do a job if need be.

Seems overkill as we would have to be really unlucky for the No.1 keeper to get injured. 

killer1257 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Tomo said:

If we do actually manage to loan out Kepa do we sign a new number two or give Willy the gig? 

I feel we should probably have three experienced keepers (because with the Covid situation it's not as unlikely as it usually is to be down to a third choice keeper) unless we have faith that Baxter can do a job if need be.

We can still list a 3rd keeper during the season by emergency rules so we could simply sign a free agent in case of injury

Tomo likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Jason said:

Seems overkill as we would have to be really unlucky for the No.1 keeper to get injured. 

Usually I'd be inclined to agree but there's also the lingering threat of them getting Covid and having an enforced lay off (admittedly 2-3 games max but still).

Not only that there's Romero who will likely be available at a fair price who's proven in that role.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Tomo said:

Usually I'd be inclined to agree but there's also the lingering threat of them getting Covid and having an enforced lay off (admittedly 2-3 games max but still).

Not only that there's Romero who will likely be available at a fair price who's proven in that role.

Sergio Romero?

Why would he want to go from a 3rd choice at one club to a 3rd choice at another (or even 2nd for that matter)? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Patrick Bamford said:

Sell Jorginho, but not to Arsenal. 

Who's gonna buy him though? Italian clubs sure can't seem to afford him.

Unless Rice joins I wouldn't sell him yet, especially with Gilmour still out for a long time. I'd keep Jorgi for another season and check back next year.

Obviously if Rice is signed the situation will change, and Jorginho becomes somewhat expendable.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.