Chelsea - Spurs 2003

Iggy Doonican

I was just flicking through Youtube when I came across this. I must confess I have no recollection of this game at all but beating Spurs at the Bridge was so common then it's not surprising really. Interesting game Roman had just taken over there was a real feel good factor around the Bridge, Mutu playing well before he decided to start snorting the old devils dandruff. Jimmy Floyd refusing to pass as usual and what must have been Petit's last game for us. Apart from the keeper that has to be the strongest bench ever.

As for Spurs that was they're level back then just wish they could revert back to that. Any team that has Darren Anderton and Jamie Redknapp playing together highlights the mediocrity two players who were unique they were so injury prone they used to get stretchered on :)

1 hour ago, Iggy Doonican said:

I was just flicking through Youtube when I came across this. I must confess I have no recollection of this game at all but beating Spurs at the Bridge was so common then it's not surprising really. Interesting game Roman had just taken over there was a real feel good factor around the Bridge, Mutu playing well before he decided to start snorting the old devils dandruff. Jimmy Floyd refusing to pass as usual and what must have been Petit's last game for us. Apart from the keeper that has to be the strongest bench ever.

As for Spurs that was they're level back then just wish they could revert back to that. Any team that has Darren Anderton and Jamie Redknapp playing together highlights the mediocrity two players who were unique they were so injury prone they used to get stretchered on :)

I was at that game, East Stand, upper tier (superb views!) with my father as an 11 year old baby blue brat, lolol,

I wanted to walk down and try and talk to players coming out of the tunnel but my father wouldn't let me:(

that same fixture (at SB v spuds) almost exactly a year later (2004) was the one where we got attacked by fucking Yid Army scum after the game on Fulham Rd:rant:

1 hour ago, Vesper said:

that same fixture (at SB v spuds) almost exactly a year later (2004) was the one where we got attacked by fucking Yid Army scum after the game on Fulham Rd

What !! although thinking about it nothing surprises me with that lot. A mate of mine in 85 at White Hart Lane we got locked out couldn't get half a mile of the ground him and a couple of mates got attacked by some yids they were only 17. They more than held their own one of the Spurs grassed them to the old bill my mate got 3 months DC even though Spurs were the instigators and about 10 years older.

15 minutes ago, Iggy Doonican said:

What !! although thinking about it nothing surprises me with that lot. A mate of mine in 85 at White Hart Lane we got locked out couldn't get half a mile of the ground him and a couple of mates got attacked by some yids they were only 17. They more than held their own one of the Spurs grassed them to the old bill my mate got 3 months DC even though Spurs were the instigators and about 10 years older.