• Kovacic
    • Barkley
    • Mount
    • Pedro
    • Abraham
    • Pulisic (sub)
    • Giroud (sub)
    • Kante (sub)

I had a dream how the match would unfold: Rashford to score early from a Zouma mistake, then Tammy with a headed equalizer just before half-time. The second half fairly unexciting with both teams settling for a draw, then Lampard substitutes himself in the last minute tries a lob with his left foot from the corner of the box that drops on top of the crossbar and gets such a crazy spin that it springs across the goal line after dropping back in the field again.

31 minutes ago, Henrique said:

Mason fella is not ready to even make the bench. 

Whether he is or not ain't the point. For most of pre season Mount has been playing with the first choice side while Ross was on with the scratch team, so it will be quite the 180 from Lampard if Barkley starts.

Can't say the atmosphere at United is toxic. Yet. But Pogba's shenanigans this summer and their lack of transfers have broken their fans' mood when they were all waiting for a spending spree. Bottom line is, no matter how bad they (other clubs, too, not only United) are or how toxic the atmosphere is, we always tend to lose against these teams in these particular moments. Think I'd have been more confident Chelsea would get a win had United come into this after a stellar transfer window and nailed on to fight head to head for the title with City and Liverpool. 

Giroud would be my first choice for this, then Michy. Think United's centre backs would eat Tammy alive. Too soon for him this one, matches like these need experienced strikes that could feed from one or two chances. I'd also go for Mount, Barkley and Pulisic as the three attacking midfielders.