Borussia Monchengladbach 2-2 Chelsea

Jase

15 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

let´s be honest, even players like Ronaldo, Messi and Drogba have missed those kind of chances because strikers don´t expect those weird mistakes.

I think you might want to rethink that, lolol

jus sayin'

You have to go back to when we finished 10th to see a performance as bad as that. 

I mean, there was poor possession, shape, pressing and just, you know, knowing how to fucking defend. 

Boy oh boy. I think I'm starting to dismiss Abraham too. I don't see what he brings. Is he supposed to lead the press? 

Kepa 

James        Rudiger       Luiz        Emerson

Kante       Jorgi/Nova

Pedro             Barkley          Pulisic 

Giroud 

I'm crossing my fingers that we settle on this 

Just now, LAM09 said:

Kante can't return soon enough and Tammy just isn't cut out to be leading the line IMO. He's had ample opportunities in preason but hasn't impressed.

He is the best option we have this season

1 minute ago, Supermonkey92 said:

You have to go back to when we finished 10th to see a performance as bad as that. 

I mean, there was poor possession, shape, pressing and just, you know, knowing how to fucking defend. 

Boy oh boy. I think I'm starting to dismiss Abraham too. I don't see what he brings. Is he supposed to lead the press? 

not that far back

b95f1aa7a2185afa5d5635885fefe442.png83c7e5a42c082cc775316f2c6b2f80db.png

1 minute ago, Supermonkey92 said:

Its like they dont give a fuck Thus why we are so slow and without ideas....we were much better last game. This half was indeed torrid, from top to buttom, fuck I miss the days when the art of defending was OUR forte......once we said you shall not pass the opposition were fucked and they knew it. Good days man.

They need Ross in there. I have really enjoyed the preseason that Mount has played, but he is just not as aware of where his teammates are around him as Barkley. There are times Pedro is dribbling the ball up fast and the rest of the team is jogging wtf is that about? This defence is dreadful.

He is the best option we have this season
Not for me. I've said it countless times and I'll say it again, Michy has been the best CF on our books since Costa left.

It obviously isn't saying much, but he's the best we've got IMO.