Reading 3-4 Chelsea

Jase

I don't care much about pre-season but I hope Frank sticks with the pressing we've been playing so far. Its so refreshing to see this. Feels like the good old days when the players went into every tackle like it was the last one.

Very excited about the new season even though our attack is maybe not even in the top 10 in the Premiership.

29 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Pep just said he is the most talented player he has ever had for his age

that's crazy pressure to put on the lad

Has he forgotten he worked with Messi?

8 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Messi was 21 when Pep first started coaching him

Foden was 17 when Pep first got him

just turned 19

Wasn't Pep a youth coach for him before?

woot, good day all around

Malmö only drew so we are level on points at the top of table, only trail on GD, although fucking Djurgårdens (our biggest rivals along with the third big Stockholm club, Hammarby, who I HATE even more, up there with Spuds and Manure and Victimpool level) have a game in hand

bf4ee31e295b333263a674726b32c081.png

4bbecffad9f8e6ebe2794a9f9073eb78.png

1 minute ago, Vesper said:

Malmö only drew so we are level on points at the top of table, only trail on GD, although fucking Djurgårdens (our biggest rivals along with the third big Stockholm club, Hammarby, who I HATE even more, up there with Spuds and Manure and Victimpool level) have a game in hand

I love malmo...I supports them in Sweden...

Frank will have a lot of headache in picking team. When everyone is fit I'm thinking something like this...

Kepa, Azpi, Rudiger, Christensen, Emerson, Kante, Kovacic, Barkley, Pulisic, CHO, Giroud. 

Bench: Willy, Luiz, James, RLC, Mount , Pedro, Abraham. 

This leaves Zouma, Alonso, Jorginho, Willian and Michy out of the team which is problem. Some won't be happy. 

Sell or loan Tomori, Zappacosta, Drinkwater, Bakayoko, Kenedy etc... 

3 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Football season in Scandinavia starts on different time because of weather right? 

All looked OK today, but maybe Luiz has eaten a lot of pies. Saw Fat Frank outside. We were in fine song as always.

Good day out, but Reading FC need a lot of sorting in terms of admission, parking, traffic management. 

Wasn't going to pay £10 to park so revved up and left the parking steward in a cloud of dust. :P #Fuck the Royals

3 minutes ago, Alabama said:

I love malmo...I supports them in Sweden...

bleeeech, roflmaooo

I do not like them at all, nor any other Svensk team

well, IK Sirius I can tolerate, as I went to Uppsala universitet for an away semester whilst I was reading for my masters

they are going to have a completely renovated stadium soon, in 2 years, we just beat them nil 2 yesterday

at least you didnt say Hammarby or Djurgårdens

9 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

All looked OK today, but maybe Luiz has eaten a lot of pies. Saw Fat Frank outside. We were in fine song as always.

Good day out, but Reading FC need a lot of sorting in terms of admission, parking, traffic management. 

Wasn't going to pay £10 to park so revved up and left the parking steward in a cloud of dust. :P #Fuck the Royals

last time I was in Reading was for the 2009 Festival, which was damn good that year

19 minutes ago, Vesper said:

bleeeech, roflmaooo

I do not like them at all, nor any other Svensk team

well, IK Sirius I can tolerate, as I went to Uppsala universitet for an away semester whilst I was reading for my masters

they are going to have a completely renovated stadium soon, in 2 years, we just beat them nil 2 yesterday

at least you didnt say Hammarby or Djurgårdens

Norrkoping and AIK are other Swedish club teams I really love but don't understand why so much live for malmo...seems AIK won the Swedish league last year.   

Just now, Alabama said:

Norrkoping and AIK are other Swedish club teams I really love but don't understand why so much live for malmo...seems AIK won the Swedish league last year.   

yes we won last season

Malmö and Göteborg are like the Manure and Victimpool of Swedish football, most titles, 20 and 18

AIK has a lot (12 total) but many were early on, we now have 4 in modern era (since 1992)

we were the only team that stopped Göteborg from wining 6 in a row back in the 1990's, but they have only one 1 since then

Malmö has won 4 of the last 7, 5 of the last 10