test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CroydonBlue

Hello from Croydon

Started by CroydonBlue,

22 posts in this topic

Hi there I am from Croydon. I have supported Chelsea for over 15 years. The last time I went to Stamford Bridge was just over 7 years ago!

Vesper likes this

1 hour ago, CroydonBlue said:

Hi there I am from Croydon. I have supported Chelsea for over 15 years. The last time I went to Stamford Bridge was just over 7 years ago!

Welcome to the board!

KTBFFH

CroydonBlue likes this

11 hours ago, Vesper said:

Welcome to the board!

KTBFFH

Hi there where are you from?

3 hours ago, CroydonBlue said:

Hi there where are you from?

West London (South Kensington mostly) born and raised but I now live in Stockholm

CroydonBlue likes this

7 hours ago, Vesper said:

West London (South Kensington mostly) born and raised but I now live in Stockholm

Do you regularly go to the Bridge?

5 hours ago, CroydonBlue said:

Do you regularly go to the Bridge?

Used to, not much since we moved. 

1 hour ago, Vesper said:

Used to, not much since we moved. 

Are you with family or by yourself?

20 minutes ago, CroydonBlue said:

Welcome buddy

And give up on Vesper mate she's got a wife.

Iggy Doonican likes this

1 hour ago, bigbluewillie said:

Welcome buddy

And give up on Vesper mate she's got a wife.

I was just asking a question. Where are you from? Do you regularly go to the Bridge?

4 hours ago, CroydonBlue said:

My wife and I, although her mum moved back (I am half Swede, my wife is full, but we were both borne in London) here to Stockholm years ago, as did her brother (he is an ass, lolol).

1 hour ago, Vesper said:

My wife and I, although her mum moved back (I am half Swede, my wife is full, but we were both borne in London) here to Stockholm years ago, as did her brother (he is an ass, lolol).

Very interesting. Sweden must be really good with high wages!

Vesper likes this

4 hours ago, CroydonBlue said:

Very interesting. Sweden must be really good with high wages!

It isn't bad, as the median income here is over £46,000 per year.(not the average, and certainly not the per capita GDP, as both those can be skewed via very high earners, and in a place like the US, also skewed by the FIRE economy aka paper profits, and a huge amount of unnecessary spending due to their profit-driven sectors for healthcare, uni, etc) 

That all said, I work for myself, so any complaints on compensation I just have to look in the mirror, lolol.

3 hours ago, Vesper said:

It isn't bad, as the median income here is over £46,000 per year.(not the average, and certainly not the per capita GDP, as both those can be skewed via very high earners, and in a place like the US, also skewed by the FIRE economy aka paper profits, and a huge amount of unnecessary spending due to their profit-driven sectors for healthcare, uni, etc) 

That all said, I work for myself, so any complaints on compensation I just have to look in the mirror, lolol.

I am self employed too. What do you do?

1 hour ago, CroydonBlue said:

Financials and also a very small, boutique consultancy

2 hours ago, CroydonBlue said:

Really not sure about you mate you join a football forum and you haven't posted a single thing about Chelsea just asked one of the few female posters personal questions. Vesper is to nice and trusting but I'm not and you might be a decent bloke but you come across as a bit of a wrong un.

bigbluewillie and Vesper like this

1 hour ago, Iggy Doonican said:

Really not sure about you mate you join a football forum and you haven't posted a single thing about Chelsea just asked one of the few female posters personal questions. Vesper is to nice and trusting but I'm not and you might be a decent bloke but you come across as a bit of a wrong un.

Well said mate you worded it better than me, called it straight:D

Let's see if he can exonerate himself and prove us wrong

Vesper likes this

1 hour ago, Iggy Doonican said:

I am just being friendly. I have no intention of doing that. I am a big Chelsea fan I am trying to get a ticket for the Leicester home match!

I watched the Chelsea match just now. What about you lot? Thought Abraham was amazing so was Pulisic, Jorginho, Barkley and Emerson.

53 minutes ago, CroydonBlue said:

I am sorry if I offended anyone. I simply want spare tickets!

No one is going to give their tickets to someone who they don't know in the slightest . This a Chelsea forum not a benevolent fund for someone looking for a favour if you want to go become a member tickets for cup matches are easy enough to get.

Vesper and bigbluewillie like this