Super Frank Thread

On 12/24/2019 at 2:59 PM, Jason said:

Lampard said this in his presser today...

Well said. And whats weird is people who diss on the board for KDB sale, wanted lamps out and sacked because he was choosing and persisting with mount. LOL. the irony. 

6 hours ago, communicate said:

I blame Mou for kdb. I can see many way to incorporate kdb to our team. Salah not so much, you simply can't fit hazard and Salah together. 

RW'er/LW'er

GREAT combo

toss Icardi in at CF from a summer 2013 buy from Sampdoria and de Bruyne at AMF

insane firepower by 2015 or so

5 hours ago, NikkiCFC said:

Why? 

5 hours ago, Vesper said:

RW'er/LW'er

GREAT combo

toss Icardi in at CF from a summer 2013 buy from Sampdoria and de Bruyne at AMF

insane firepower by 2015 or so

Just watch how salah is being used by pool. He is pretty much a right forward/striker. That is his best role.

In order to fit Salah and Hazard together you need salah to be wc and have a very hard working CF with hard working mid to compensate. Was Salah wc when he was here? Nope. 

So anyone still blind that we need to buy defenders? 

I have said it over and over again, but you guys let one game blind you. 

Zouma had an amazing game against Spurs and people want to keep him......

We need CB and LB ASAP. 

Defense should be priority number one. 

Sell AC, Zouma, Alonso and Emerson. 

Starting CHO, Azpi, dropping Alonso, Pulisic.

Going with 5 defenders at home, masterclass once again, Jody probably told him to play this formation against Tottenham and now Lampard thinks he will win every match with it.

Dropping Pulisic who has been our best player all season once again need questioning.

I don't think Frank has a clue and is trying to keep too many players happy instead of playing the key players in form.

5 minutes ago, Nicco said:

Starting CHO, Azpi, dropping Alonso, Pulisic.

Going with 5 defenders at home, masterclass once again, Jody probably told him to play this formation against Tottenham and now Lampard thinks he will win every match with it.

Jody?

At least we got to see the partnership that everyone wanted, Tomori and Rudgier and Emerson. 

Was not that good. 

I hope another season does not pass before we spend big buck on this instead of another position. 

And CHO needs to be send out on a loan. 

Just now, killer1257 said:

I will never understand Lamps why he always lets Azpi play. James injured? Was not even on the bench

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk

Yes, ankle problem apparently. Doubt Azpi would have played otherwise. 

Undone all the good work at Spurs by the nonsensical starting formation today. And I'm starting to wonder whether do we even have a plan in actually breaking these lesser teams of late. Because against West Ham, Bournemouth, Southampton, things have always turned out the same. There is no composure, no quality in the final and it looks like we're just throwing players forward and hoping something pays off. I mean, just look how easy those teams were able to launch counter attacks against us. All those games have turned out to be like basketball games. There is just no control, calmness to our play whatsoever. 

Let's be honest guys. Last Season we would have won those type of Matches because of Hazard. This is a Season without Hazard and we will struggle against these Teams. We also do not have any creativity in midfield and that was a Problem last Season.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk

2 minutes ago, Jason said:

Undone all the good work at Spurs by the nonsensical starting formation today. And I'm starting to wonder whether do we even have a plan in actually breaking these lesser teams of late. Because against West Ham, Bournemouth, Southampton, things have always turned out the same. There is no composure, no quality in the final and it looks like we're just throwing players forward and hoping something pays off. I mean, just look how easy those teams were able to launch counter attacks against us. All those games have turned out to be like basketball games. There is just no control, calmness to our play whatsoever. 

We was doing good before when we played with the two of Jorgi and Kova. 

Once Kante came back in we had to slot him in and hasn't been the same since then.

And yes the constant formation changes can be a bit all over the park, but our level of creativity has gone downhill and I wonder if it's because of our middle partnership?