Super Frank Thread

Just now, killer1257 said:

I think that I speak for all of us right now that Lamps should be sacked asap. He is just not good enough. Shit tactics, no defensive structure and so much favouritism...

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk

Still unhappy he picked Azpi over James and started Mount? :Goober: 

Still unhappy he picked Azpi over James and started Mount? :Goober: 
No, I am unhappy that people want him to be sacked. Lamps outcoached Mou again.

Azpi was good today apart from this one moment where he lost the ball and rüdiger had to save it and got a yellow from that. Can happen though.

We were fortunate Spurs were gash but tactically, everything was spot on. 

Still horrid in the final third with our decision making, but can't fault the effort the team put in and the defensive structure Lampard set up. 

Finally a big win. 

41 minutes ago, petre.ispirescu said:

It was always going to be a rollercoaster of a season with some truly crap matches v poor opposition and some truly remarkable ones v top clubs. Chelsea have really looked very good v Liverpool and City and today's display v Spurs was really great, one of those matches where I did not break a single sweat in front of the TV, nor my heart rate went ballistic. 

Give the man time and at least 3-4 transfer windows and he'll take us back to the top. We just need a settled and solid defence and some extra top ballers and we are good to go. 

Watch how some of the doom-mongers won't appear here to praise Lampard for getting it right today...

Hopefully we can get Sancho. 

I don't care about the price, after mbappe he is the youngest top player that I would pay big money to get here. 

I'm even willing to accept pay a big fee and let him stay in the Dortmund till summer so that that they will be willing to do the business. 

15 hours ago, Henrique said:

If Mount start against Spurs I Will lost all my hope left in Super Frank.

Okay. Hopefully we never see you on the forum and as a Chelsea supporter again. Cause he did choose mount and he will continue to do so and he will be our manager for a long long time.

10 minutes ago, Nicco said:

The only complain I have for him today was Abraham for Bats instead of Mount for Pulisic but he got it spot on in rest.

Abraham was struggling with his calf apparently. Hence why he was taken off.

Think Pulisic might have come on had Lampard not been forced to making the Azpi-James sub. Azpi was also struggling with a problem apparently.

2 hours ago, killer1257 said:

I think that I speak for all of us right now that Lamps should be sacked asap. He is just not good enough. Shit tactics, no defensive structure and so much favouritism...

Dude. Wtf. Sack? Seriously?

Playing Conte‘s system while how many Conte players were on the pitch?

Don‘t get me wrong, I am the biggest Jose lover. But he is totally losing it. 

Super Frank totally schooled him and Mourinho couldn‘t do fxxk against it, he just watched on and the break didn‘t change it. Son is a clear red and the Spurs fans again showed why they are the low-life scum everybody knows. Loving the Jose meltdown and so happy about Frank‘s calm reaction. Mou just can‘t take it that he got fxxked by Lampard. So happy to have Lampard at the helm and no toxic and sore loser. Long may it last. 

Lampard has shown what he is capable of. How can anybody dislike this lad?

Now bring on Sancho!! Up the Chels!