Super Frank Thread

Officially we come to a crisis.

The signs were there, the defeat with West Ham was a big warning, nothing has improved since then.

Bournemouth came from 5 straight losses and had many players missing.

I think saying that it's all bad now solves nothing and isn't fair.
There are players who are very tired since several games ago, this is noticeable in our game and reflected in the results, there are practically no solutions in the squad for that and Frankie tactically didn't know how to manage it either.

We could not continue to play the same way, with the same players, all games.

We have a good eleven, when they are well and fresh, now we need to analyze the situation well.

We will probably lose the next game and we will have several clubs approaching our 4th place, I fear we will burn all the money in January out of desperation.
We'll probably buy the wrong players, for much more than they are worth, to try to improve this.

I don't know what to really think.

Frankie had to do something else in recent weeks.
He is exposed.
I don't know what to expect from him now.

A coach cannot be stuck with a single idea.

A sad day.

It was being such a nice season.

1 minute ago, Vybz Kartel said:

Personally not a fan of him, hope Roman doesn't go sentimental with him and gives him his marching orders before it's too late. 

Calling for his sack is absurd imo. 

15 minutes ago, Tomo said:

Im not, I'm just pointing out that there seems to be a lot more posting during bad times.

Thats football fans for you mate. Football fans are always more active on social media during bad times. 

Tammy and Mount have come from the Championship. 

Batshuayi has never been reliable nor the brain.

Giroud is on the decline and doesn't fit the system. 

CHO has just come back from injury, and before that he was still very raw. 

Willian is a two-month wonder. 

Pedro has officially become terrible. 

Pulisic is in his first season, and we are already putting too much faith on him. 

What do people honestly expect Lampard to achieve with what he's got? 

Tammy and Mount have come from the Championship. 
Batshuayi has never been reliable nor the brain.
Giroud is on the decline and doesn't fit the system. 
CHO has just come back from injury, and before that he was still very raw. 
Willian is a two-month wonder. 
Pedro has officially become terrible. 
Pulisic is in his first season, and we are already putting to much faith on him. 

Tammy is one of best players this season. Without Tammy and Kova, we would be somewhere else

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk

Just now, killer1257 said:

Tammy is one of best players this season. Without Tammy and Kova, we would be somewhere else

And Pulisic. Matter of fact, Pulisic was never known to have end product, and look what Lampard's done with him. 

And Pulisic. Matter of fact, Pulisic was never known to have end product, and look what Lampard's done with him. 
Yes you are right.
I think Lamps is doing a good job, but he makes sometimes bad mistakes like giving Mount, Willian and Azpi (Today he was ok) too many Chances. Chelsea fans go crazy when we lose and don't see the bigger picture. Prime Hazard left us, we did have a Transfer ban and we have a lot of average players.

Lamps needs a better Squad with Top class players to get to the Level of City etc.

3 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Lampard started well, even when he didn't win I was proud, presented an attacking game idea and bet without hesitation on the kids.

But when you see the team going down, when you see that your idea is not working, when you see the signs of crisis and bad results you cannot look the other way.

What you can't solve with other players, you have to solve tactically, we couldn't continue to play the same way with exhausted players.

Frankie has failed, seen all this over the last few weeks and insisted on it, today it ended very badly. And the next game is terrible.

1 minute ago, killer1257 said:

Yes you are right.
I think Lamps is doing a good job, but he makes sometimes bad mistakes like giving Mount, Willian and Azpi (Today he was ok) too many Chances. Chelsea fans go crazy when we lose and don't see the bigger picture. Prime Hazard left us, we did have a Transfer ban and we have a lot of average players.

Lamps needs a better Squad with Top class players to get to the Level of City etc.

And that's a fair criticism, one that i've continued to make. It's a glaring flaw his game management. But when you take a deeper look at the context, we really don't have the quality to maintain any sort of consistency. And to ask for his sack because of it is downright absurd. 

Lampard seems to have completely eliminated Barkley, Alonso, Pedro, Giroud from the team they weren't exactly great but he really destroyed the club harmony by forcing them out in the middle of the season instead of keeping them around as depth.