test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

Super Frank Thread

Started by Jason,

2,603 posts in this topic
3 minutes ago, BlueLion. said:

HAHAHAHA, okay. 

Lampard clearlyfucking obviously KNOWS this team isn't good enough. For some reason, the board are clearly not willing to invest. They've decided they want to use the season to blood the youngsters. 

If this board isn’t willing to invest, why did the FECK did they go through that effort to appeal the transfer ban?

We did it, we got January transfer window, do something about it. Otherwise it would have been a waste of time and resources.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"This squad is not good enough, not top 4 material, and if we do not sign players, I want Lampard sacked.'

This is a good one :D :D 

Someone would make a brilliant boss in the real world of business.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, BlueLion. said:

Can't blame Lampard for that one, if I'm honest, and I'm probably one of his biggest critics. No penetration, no quality. This season is a write-off - we'll end up being 5/6/7th by the end of February and that's where we'll stay. That's our level. We're not a Champions League club at present. 

Which teams will you reckon will gazump us?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Tomo said:

Which teams will you reckon will gazump us?

This is the weird thing, because everyone else is shit. I honestly can see United overtaking us, however if they lose tomorrow we have, to some extent, got away with losing. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Tomo said:

Which teams will you reckon will gazump us?

Problem is we have a run of Arsenal..Leicester..Spurs and Man U coming up. We're dropping points. If not..how not lol.

Dont think we'll slide far but if by some miracle Man u get something again against Liverpool they can get closer. 

Way to early to write others off when we keep doing stupid things. Just lucky we're all bad as each other. And everyone is all dropping points together! 

I dont think our champions league run will be long so least wont have that to deal with.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, milan.cech said:

"This squad is not good enough, not top 4 material, and if we do not sign players, I want Lampard sacked.'

This is a good one :D :D 

Someone would make a brilliant boss in the real world of business.

Obviously there are more factors in to why I’m leaning Lampard out, and leaving January without anybody in will tip me to Lampard out.

Feck and spare out the legend crap. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, BlueLion. said:

This is the weird thing, because everyone else is shit. I honestly can see United overtaking us, however if they lose tomorrow we have, to some extent, got away with losing. 

Unless we take something from Liverpool and they lose to Newcastle, we haven’t gotten away with it.

Because we have to go Anfield ourselves.

 

EDIT: Assuming Liverpool beat United.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, BlueLion. said:

This is the weird thing, because everyone else is shit. I honestly can see United overtaking us, however if they lose tomorrow we have, to some extent, got away with losing. 

Agree but with the run we have coming up.. I dont think we'll get away with it for long. Unless they all drop points when we're not playing them.

Man U have sprung up! Even if they lose tommrow it's only 5 point gap. That's not much when we have them to play.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We have Arsenal, Leicester, United AND Spuds all next. I can see L’s on our faces in 2/4 games while the rest are draws.

Oh and after them - Bournemouth away! We know what happened last time!

Nah, I’m done. If we don’t get anybody this window - our season is over.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, BlueLion. said:

HAHAHAHA, okay. 

Lampard clearlyfucking obviously KNOWS this team isn't good enough. For some reason, the board are clearly not willing to invest. They've decided they want to use the season to blood the youngsters. 

If they have decided to blood the youth and hence no transfers then they need to get the fuck out. That is no way to run an elite Club. We will lose plenty in CL money and it will be harder to go after quality players.

Mana likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This might be a perverse thing to say but I hope the media start putting pressure on Lampard because I'm pretty sure he thinks he's fireproof. There is and I'm sorry but it has to be said a self satisfied vibe about Lampard he's been getting praise for the young players but they are now as stale as last weeks bread and it's beginning to show.

We've had some horrendous results this season I'm not expecting us to win every game but today was another awful performance and it's a worrying trend. Lets not forget before the sendings off Ajax were 4-1 up with no fans in the ground and were pissing on us we were turgid against Valencia and extremely lucky in the second leg.I'm really not looking forward to the Bayern games in fact I'm bricking it we could easily get a Spurs type caning.

He's got to go into the market it's obvious to everyone our only saving grace is everyone around is equally as shit.

Vybz Kartel likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Atomiswave said:

If they have decided to blood the youth and hence no transfers then they need to get the fuck out. That is no way to run an elite Club. We will lose plenty in CL money and it will be harder to go after quality players.

For the umpteenth time, it's all good saying we need to sign players this month but who is actually world class/quality out there that we can sign right now? Do share some names!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Honestly, I'm THIS close also to scrapping this 'youth/attacking football' business. It sounds excellent and godly on paper, but when it's executed badly (like now) that's when it goes to chaos and much prefer the older method that actually won us trophies.

Chelsea isn't a toy. It isn't an football academy. It is an elite football club. We are currently not acting like one.

We have a rookie manager who currently thinks this is good enough, we have a board not hiring a new DoF (this is the time we need a DoF because we can't leave a novice like Lampard knowing what to get)

And as much as I love Cech, he has done near feck all since his appointment...this window was his time to shine, and we got so far zilch.

I'm sick of people being short-sighted of "Let's not spend anything, wait until the summer" BS.

Basically telling me we should give up everything this season. Getting top 4 is vital, because players like Sancho won't come to us if they see us in the European Mickey Mouse Cup. So what's the point of waiting until the summer if top 4 is gone? What's wrong with loans?

It also tells them we are very unstable, one season in CL, one season out.

I don't know what the feck is Chelsea Football Club anymore.

Costa19 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Mana said:

Honestly, I'm THIS close also to scrapping this 'youth/attacking football' business. It sounds excellent and godly on paper, but when it's executed badly (like now) that's when goes to chaos and much prefer the older method that actually won us trophies.

Chelsea isn't a toy. It isn't an football academy. It is an elite football club. We are currently not acting like one.

We have a rookie manager who currently thinks this is good enough, we have a board not hiring a new DoF (this is the time we need a DoF because we can't leave a novice like Lampard knowing what to get)

And as much as I love Cech, he has done near feck all since his appointment...this window was his time to shine, and we got zilch.

I'm sick of people being short-sighted of "Let's not spend anything, wait until the summer" BS.

Basically telling me we should give up everything this season. Getting top 4 is vital, because players like Sancho won't come to us if they see us in the European Mickey Mouse Cup. So what's the point of waiting until the summer if top 4 is gone?

It also tells them we are very unstable, one season in CL, one season out.

I don't know what the feck is Chelsea Football Club anymore.

You keep on saying we need to sign players this month but aren't giving any names of players that we can realistically get when asked. 

MoroccanBlue likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Jason said:

You keep on saying we need to sign players this month but aren't giving any names of players that we can realistically get when asked. 

Am I a scout? Why are you asking me? SURELY there are better players than Willian, Alonso, Emerson available that we can replace this window. Even for a loan. Surely.

Atomiswave likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Mana said:

Am I a scout? Why are you asking me? SURELY there are better players than Willian, Alonso, Emerson available that we can replace this window. Even for a loan. Surely.

There are not, and if they are, it would be just marginally. Which again, something we shouldn’t aspire to or else we will be caught in a cycle. 

We need genuine upgrades in quality 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Mana said:

Am I a scout? Why are you asking me? SURELY there are better players than Willian, Alonso, Emerson available that we can replace this window. Even if a loan. Surely.

No, you're not but you keep on saying we need to sign players this month when realistically, the world class/quality ones aren't available this month. But you have been persisting with the same comments and hence why I asked for names. Because if we go sign players this month, we'll most likely end up with the Zappacostas, Drinkwaters of this world again and I'm sure you won't be happy with that all. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, MoroccanBlue said:

There are not, and if they are, it would be just marginally. Which again, something we shouldn’t aspire to or else we will be caught in a cycle. 

We need genuine upgrades in quality 

That's why I mentioned loan deals. But anyway, if we can't find better players than we have at the moment (fecking YIKES), then we have to look at Lampard. Because good coaches are suppose to make rubbish players overperform. Chris Wilder and Nuno Santo are perfect examples.

Just now, Jason said:

No, you're not but you keep on saying we need to sign players this month when realistically, the world class/quality ones aren't available this month. But you have been persisting with the same comments and hence why I asked for names. Because if we go sign players this month, we'll most likely end up with the Zappacostas, Drinkwaters of this world again and I'm sure you won't be happy with that all. 

Lol, we got Zappacosta in the summer, so we are NOT immune to shitty players in the summer.

It's simply down to good scouting. I'm pretty sure there are better players available than Alonso, Emerson and Willian but we are looking at the wrong places. These players are at best Aston Villa quality.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Pointing out to a problem and not offering a solution, saying this is not among your duties :D Someone's on a roll! The big boss in the making.

Jason likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now