Super Frank Thread

I hope that people here realise these injured players are NOT going to being coming right back in and shredding things up

I am very worried about all their 'maintain health' ability

I do NOT want them rushed back and then they re-injure and out for the year

Kante (we keep trying to force him in we are going to lose him for months)

Rudiger

RLC

CHO

Reece

I want ALL to be 100000% fit before they are tossed into the meatgrinder

they are all massive keys to our future, not just our present (well Kante will be 30 next season, but still has around 4 top years in him left, counting this one)

Nothing lampard does makes any sense to me, but will give him the benefit of he doubt given his experience and success.

Though dont quite understand what he’s trying to implement. Is it direct style? Assume so, because he does not seem to value passing from the back. He tries high press but players can’t keep possession as he employs inexperienced players with a more direct style up front as well. Only 2 mids are good consistent passers.

so the result is that we high press for a little while, manage to score (so far) and then concede for lack of possession.

While the back line isn’t great, our inability to keep possession and being bullied by weak opposition will always be a problem to any back line. The pressure will be difficult to handle for long periods of time.

48 minutes ago, Tomo said:

Kepa

James

Rudiger

Whoever compliments Rudi the best

Emerson

Jorginho

Kante

Mount/RLC

Pedro

CHO/Pulisic

Tammy

This has to be the team when everyone's fully fit.

As things stand, Kovacic ought to keep his place.

4 hours ago, Tomo said:

Kepa

James

Rudiger

Whoever compliments Rudi the best

Emerson

Jorginho

Kante

Mount/RLC

Pedro

CHO/Pulisic

Tammy

This has to be the team when everyone's fully fit.

Bit of a weird one say this must be the team but yet you can't choose a starting eleven.

A disappointing yet we should not be surprised result.

It was always going to be a learning curve. It is all about learning the game management aspect of the game. Not to panic, etc etc. 

The only player I am really upset with is azpi. He got burnt yesterday. I mean, he was horrendous. The way the players beat him, and the volume of times when he was beaten was shocking. He needs to be subbed. There is no 2 way about it.

Secondly, I don't understand why zouma is getting all this hate. I mean tomori was way out of position for both the goals, literally marking the air. He is a young lad, so obviously needs to be given time, but zouma was in and around the striker and in a decent position. 

Pulisic needs time to adjust to the league. He is way too raw at the moment. Hopefully pedro/CHo are back fit after this 2 week break.

5 points in 4 games is underwhelming but there are a lot of posotives to have. Add the likes of Kante, Rudi, CHo, Pedro, james to the current team and I can see a completely different and far better team and results post the international break. 

Even if the results go south the board sacking him be so stupid. They knew his experience and that was limited and knew he can't make drastic changes that may want to. Learning process... Just learning the hard way. We knew be a long season though we really shouldn't be 2-0 up and throw it away like that... 

14 minutes ago, Laylabelle said:

Even if the results go south the board sacking him be so stupid. 

Lamps obviously has insurance for next season no matter if he finishes 7th or 11th... That's so obvious after what he did yesterday. 

20 minutes ago, Laylabelle said:

Even if the results go south the board sacking him be so stupid. They knew his experience and that was limited and knew he can't make drastic changes that may want to. Learning process... Just learning the hard way. We knew be a long season though we really shouldn't be 2-0 up and throw it away like that... 

2 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

Lamps obviously has insurance for next season no matter if he finishes 7th or 11th... That's so obvious after what he did yesterday. 

I don't want to sit here and scream that Lampard should be our next manager for the next 10 years but if we keep on sacking managers like EVERY YEAR, we'll soon end up with the Alan Pardews and Sam Allardyces of this world as our manager.

5 minutes ago, Jason said:

I don't want to sit here and scream that Lampard should be our next manager for the next 10 years but if we keep on sacking managers like EVERY YEAR, we'll soon end up with the Alan Pardews and Sam Allardyces of this world as our manager.

Exactly eventually you run out of options.. Guess could just go round in a circle. Start with Jose again or even Raneri. 

Nah hopefully he can have at least 3 seasons.. Maybe more. Make a change! Sacking although has helped us short term hasn't really long term and everyone has had different visions but no time to add to their vision so stuck with the rut.