Super Frank Thread

Is it Rudiger's fault that the team conceded 79 goals in all competitions last season? the worst ratio in a season since the 1990/91 campaign

Is it Kepa's fault that the team suffered eight home losses in all competitions for the first time since 1985/86?

Who was primarily responsible because the team has the same number of goals conceded as the 15th in the Premier League?

Whose fault is it that the team did not know how to organize and position itself on the field?
Whose responsibility is it that the team did not know how to make a defensive transition?

Whose fault is it that until the last game of the season, each opponent's corner kick was half a goal?

Was it the one who took advantage of each individual error, many generated by the collective chaos, to cleanse the hands of his responsibility as a leader and burn his subordinates publicly?

On 9/23/2020 at 8:19 PM, NikkiCFC said:

Look at Robertson here. He should be covered by our winger. He is nowhere near.

Also Dunk chance, our tallest player Havertz is covering nobody. This is all on Frank.

I clearly remembered, i have posted how wrong this analysis is. Did something wrong with this site that some post went missing? Some kind of db rollback. 

Lampard on Cech training with the keepers...

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2020/09/25/petr-cech-lends-helping-hand-kepa-arrizabalaga-following-costly/

Petr Cech has taken a hands on approach to Chelsea’s goalkeeping problem by returning to the training pitch in a bid to help head coach Frank Lampard find his undisputed No 1.

Technical and performance advisor Cech, along with his old coach Christope Lollichon, identified Edouard Mendy who this week joined Chelsea from Rennes for £22 million.

Mendy did not move in time to be considered for Saturday’s trip to West Bromwich Albion and, in the meantime, Cech has put his gloves back on to try to help Chelsea's new signing, Kepa Arrizabalaga and Willy Caballero.

“Petr has his job, which, as we know is technical advisor, but he’s also at times helping with the goalkeepers,” said Lampard. “Why would you not tap into having the best goalkeeper in the world, which he was for a long time, to pass on that knowledge?

“Having Petr train with the goalkeepers and bring his experience is a great thing. He still has great quality. I think he retired pretty young. He’s training and keeping fit, which I think is healthy for him and the goalkeepers in the squad. I’ve got absolutely no problem with it. It’s something that’s really positive for the goalkeepers and Petr enjoys doing it. Why not get back and give that experience to the goalkeepers?

“Petr came to me and talked about it, and he is now training very regularly with the group. That can change at any time. it’s not something I have a problem with in any way and that communication is always really good. It’s something I like.

“We are a tight knit family here at Chelsea. It’s important that we’ve promoted that a lot. That was one of the things when I came back to the club. It’s not like I’m going to put my boots on and take part every day, we’re not doing it like that, but what we’re trying to do is make sure that the group is together.”

46 minutes ago, Jason said:

Lampard on Cech training with the keepers...

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2020/09/25/petr-cech-lends-helping-hand-kepa-arrizabalaga-following-costly/

Mendy did not move in time to be considered for Saturday’s trip to West Bromwich Albion and, in the meantime, Cech has put his gloves back on to try to help Chelsea'.......

................beat West Brom as he returns to the field, between the posts

:ph34r:

he is YOUNGER than Willy

5 hours ago, Jason said:

Ive said he should multi task since he came back. Great idea.

Okay enough is enough now. He's trash...

Why is Lampard constantly waiting and waiting to play our best players? Where is Mendy, Chilwell, Pulisic??? They are all 'not ready' yet apparently and he will be repeating same shit for weeks now. Other managers will just throw players straight away and get results, while Lampard will wait for weeks. Get him out now.

On 23/09/2020 at 5:16 PM, prehuman said:

Is it Rudiger's fault that the team conceded 79 goals in all competitions last season? the worst ratio in a season since the 1990/91 campaign

Is it Kepa's fault that the team suffered eight home losses in all competitions for the first time since 1985/86?

Who was primarily responsible because the team has the same number of goals conceded as the 15th in the Premier League?

Whose fault is it that the team did not know how to organize and position itself on the field?
Whose responsibility is it that the team did not know how to make a defensive transition?

Whose fault is it that until the last game of the season, each opponent's corner kick was half a goal?

Was it the one who took advantage of each individual error, many generated by the collective chaos, to cleanse the hands of his responsibility as a leader and burn his subordinates publicly?

Giroud ends the last season  as a starting striker and saving the team in several games.
Now he´s the last one in line again, why? Reasons that only Lampard's illogic knows.

Christensen is our worst defense, but he must be good at telling jokes, Christensen and Silva must be the worst pair we have to present.

What big club puts in captain a player who doesn't know the club yet, doesn't know his teammates, hasn't played a single game for the team, doesn't know how to speak English and has never played in the league???

And now burn on the cross Alonso, Silva, Caballero and everyone else they want. Except Christensen and Mount who are the dear boys.

And if we are going to talk about tactics, organization, positioning ...

It's all Kepa's fault.

28 minutes ago, Tautvix said:

Okay enough is enough now. He's trash...

Why is Lampard constantly waiting and waiting to play our best players? Where is Mendy, Chilwell, Pulisic??? They are all 'not ready' yet apparently and he will be repeating same shit for weeks now. Other managers will just throw players straight away and get results, while Lampard will wait for weeks. Get him out now.

He is probably not playing out best players to annoy you