Super Frank Thread

when you look at the list of the goals he's scored you wish you could say "OH WHAT A GREAT SEASON HE HAD BACK IN THE XXXXX" but it's just not the case with Supa Frank. Mr. Consistent scores when he wants. even this season, being mainly a substitute he managed to score 15 (and not out). carries the team when we need him. true legend and hero. i remember having a go at him because of the AVB saga, but how much he proved me wrong. sorry Frankie, I've doubted you. You're the greatest.

FRANKIE LAMPARD

FRANKIE LAMPARD FRANKIE LAMPARD

FRANKIE LAMPARD

SCORED 200TH AGAINST THE PIKEYS

'I am so proud to have held the leading goalscoring record with Chelsea for the past 45 years and I know like all records, it is there to be broken. But to be honest, if I wanted anyone to break it, it would be Frank Lampard.'

'I have been privileged to meet him on numerous occasions and he has always been a true gent and an absolute gem to both myself and my wife Val.

'He is a thorough professional both on and off the pitch and has brought such success to Chelsea, he is a very worthy member of the exclusive 200 Club! Wishing him and all the team the very best for the remainder of the season.'

Bobby Tambling

Legendary.

No. It's the free kick that flew in without anyone touching it. I don't remember who it was against though, but it defo wasn't Spurs @ Wembley.

I remember that goal quite well, it was against Wigan in 2006/07.

This is the only vid I could find, it's at 08:06

the Premier League top scorers' list...

1. Alan Shearer 260
2. Andrew Cole 188
3. Thierry Henry 175
4. Frank Lampard 165
5. Robbie Fowler 163

That's just incredible, really. To think he can actually surpass Henry!

the Premier League top scorers' list...

1. Alan Shearer 260

2. Andrew Cole 188

3. Thierry Henry 175

4. Frank Lampard 165

5. Robbie Fowler 163

That's just incredible, really. To think he can actually surpass Henry!

It's Frankie, remember, one season and he'll get behind Shearer

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/chelsea/10055230/Jose-Mourinhos-return-to-Chelsea-a-step-closer-after-Real-Madrid-make-bid-for-Paris-St-Germains-Carlo-Ancelotti.html

There will be a special presentation to Lampard when Chelsea meet Everton on Sunday at Stamford Bridge in recognition of him surpassing Bobby Tambling as the club’s all-time record goalscorer.

Not active here a lot (nor in any other forums) but always knew Lampard would make history! Hence why I created this and he's broke the record. He was unlucky last night, could have scored 2! I'm delighted we won and very proud of the lads, Torres stepped up!

KEEP THE BLUE FLAG FLYING HIGH!