Super Frank Thread

Hopefully be more together next year but like said still same mistakes we were making at the start. I dont get how we got to the end of the season and still shakey at set pieces. They said yesterday conceded as many as Norwich from set pieces or something.. 

Areta had that time at City to learn things whereas Frank has moved quick quick quick.

1 hour ago, killer1257 said:

While I agree with you that Lampard does mistakes, mistakes that many football fans do not understand why he does them, but Sarri and Mourinho clearly made obvious mistakes too. Sarri always made the most obvious Barkley in Kova off sub, never rotated, wasted pre injury CHO's potential, could not solve our defensive problems especially after half time, sticking with the same 4-3-3 formation etc. That is just what comes to my mind right now.

Mourinho never rotated, always used the same formation 4-2-3-1, made obvious mistakes like selling KDB and thinking that Oscar will be the next Kaka lol, not giving Salah a fair chance, wasting RLC and Boga's potential, he never benched Iva (he was one of the worst FBs in the world back then) etc.

So, it is not like our previous managers were masterminds, who only had bad luck. They made clear and obvious mistakes that got them sacked.

Err, did they escape criticism? No, they also got criticized for making obvious mistakes and making them repeatedly. Is it too much to ask for a manager who doesn't make the same mistake over and over again and actually learn from it?

1 hour ago, killer1257 said:

On Hazard, he was involved in 49% of our goals last season. Also, I do not know what statistic you mean, but Hazard was rarely injured. In our title winning seasons, he missed almost no match. He was not even injured under Mourinho once in our title winning season and under Conte, he was also not injured once when we won the title (he just came from an injury at the beginning of the season but after that none) .
Probably your stat involves some rubbish EL matches or Carling Cup matches, in which Hazard did not play. Those stats mean nothing. Hazard carried us for many years and we only had the luck that Pulisic had a good season, so we did not miss him that much. Also, our youth was scoring many goals etc.
I would rather have Hazard from last season than Pulisic because Hazard was better and never injured, while Pulisic is injured all the time and does not yet have Hazard level.

This.

18 minutes ago, Jason said:

I am aware of that stat but my point is when Hazard was around, managers were inclined (not sure if that is the right word) to build the team around him because he was the best player and players did not take responsibility and ended up just giving the ball to him to do things. But when Hazard was not available, managers had to get "creative" with the team and players had to take responsibility to be the difference maker. That is why I mentioned our positive stats without Hazard in recent years, implying that we can actually play and win without him. I know we have become something of a one-man team again since the restart but would we have looked like an all-rounder team earlier this season with Hazard in it? Very, very unlikely. Plus, there is also the tactical issues that Hazard brings given how Mourinho, Conte etc complained about it.

50 minutes ago, Vesper said:

why the FUCK would PGMOL put one of the most anti-Chels refs in the past 20 years into his SECOND FA Cup final (something that has not occurred in over 120 years of FA Cup Finals)?????????????????????????????

to FIX the game, so 'showcase' Arse would get European footie, and thus increase the league brand (versus Wolves being there, AND also, to make it possible that  wolves get into Europe WITH Arse, if they win the EL (and thus Wolves in CL, which is even more cash and prestige) for the league

Im sure some will say he is just shit and that they didnt have better, its not a question whether they are shit or not, its about the orders that come from higher ups.......why is mike riley still the boss when its super clear he has no clue? I wonder why.

GIANT gas-lighting going on with the British press and PGMOL

showing a BULLSHIT pic of Martinez AFTER he first contacted the ball

Video Emiliano Martinez handball vs Chelsea 2020 FA Cup Final? Did ...Emiliano Martinez Reacts To Claims He Handled The Ball Outside Of ...

when THIS (and he first touched it even FURTHER out too than this pic) is the reality

Vialli's Chelsea FC's tweet - "It is 100% clear @FA that the ball ...

the fucking ball was COMPLETELY outside the box when he first contacted it

then fucking THIS

watch from 1 minute 9 seconds on

CLEAR foul on Bellerin against AC when they score the 2nd goal

AC gets to the ball first

4f31122936bca22a11627ef93c40c834.png

ball is now kicked on by AC

f333c8dcd07b492bdbbc700c09abfe23.png

Bellerin smashes in to AC, thus play should have been blown dead and we get the ball back

d1c379102c0005c05dc836740b6a6a4e.png

79226577694ca04fb7cbd4e28bfe1ce0.png

add on

my dog is Zouma a lumbering bish

PWNED by Auba

18 hours ago, killer1257 said:

Your replies are even more predictable lol.

We bought one of the most injury prone Bundesliga players and you expect him to be fully fit in a league, which is far more intense than Bundesliga. Pulisic missed more than 2 months last season and you give Lampard the fault that he gets injured. By the way, last season at BVB, he only got MUSCLE injuries. So he missed two and a half months with MUSCLE injuries and you give Lampard the fault that he gets MUSCLE injuries? If Zouma got muscle injuries all the time, I am the first one to say that maybe we should look deeper into it, but critisizing Lamps for Pulisic's injuries is insane.l am injury prone myself and I do not give other people the fault for my injuries. It is what it is.

Why is it Lamps fault that Sarri did play injured Kante, which had long term effects on Kante's hammy? Lampard did not ruin Kante's hammy, it was Sarri that did not care. Kante is now injury prone.

And I am fine having this conversation again next season, but not when Pulisic or Kante get injured. When non injury prone players start getting injured, we may have a bigger issue.

And in the past, we had more physically solid players. Drogba, Anelka, Lampard etc. Rarely get injured because they just are not injury prone. Even Hazard, one of the most fouled players in PL history rarely got injured, but now he is very injury prone because someone destroyed his ankle. When these injuries start occurring, it is hard to get rid of them.

Gesendet von meinem VOG-L29 mit Tapatalk

Jason point is not just puli and kante. We have so many muscle injury this season, plus two hamstring after free week. 

Tomori and kova i think. 
Kovacic had a tendon problem he received from Croatian national team. After Corona lockdown, he got it again during a match.

Tomori received some hip problems, which he probably received in training by tackling someone. So not a real muscle injury.

Gesendet von meinem VOG-L29 mit Tapatalk

4 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

Tomori received some hip problems, which he probably received in training by tackling someone. So not a real muscle injury.

https://www.si.com/soccer/chelsea/news/fikayo-tomori-out-of-aston-villa-restart

"We have a couple of issues. Fikayo Tomori has a muscle injury. It's probably from the stresses of trying to get fit quickly. We've had to try to go against that.

We need to get this defence sorted and quickly, whether it's Rice and Tagliatelle as LB and then a new keeper, that will go a long way to sorting things out.

We spent quite a bit already, but for me we need three positions....A CB, LB and keeper quickly.

Its crunch time now. The next year will define lampard's career with us going forward. If we dont see a good enough improvement id start looking for a new manager for 2022. If not its because there isn't a good manager available

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk