Super Frank Thread

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/sports_talk/1490331.stm

Muppets

The worst buy this season has to be Lampard. I can't honestly understand why Chelsea bought him. What has Lampard actually achieved in the Premiership? On the other hand Poyet is a bargain.
Ross Peacock, England

Ravanelli will prove all his doubters wrong with around 20 goals while overrated Lampard will struggle!
Chris Slater, England

Who has Lampard scored against?

FOURTEEN GOALS

• Aston Villa

TWELVE GOALS

• Bolton Wanderers

TEN GOALS

• Blackburn Rovers, Portsmouth

NINE GOALS

• Everton, Fulham, Tottenham Hotspur

SEVEN GOALS

• Liverpool, Manchester City, Sunderland, Wigan Athletic

SIX GOALS

• Manchester United, Newcastle United, Southampton, West Bromwich Albion

FIVE GOALS

• Stoke City, Arsenal, West Ham United

FOUR GOALS

• Derby County, Norwich City

THREE GOALS

• Barcelona, Bayern Munich, Charlton Athletic, Ipswich Town, Leicester City, Macclesfield Town, Reading, Wolverhampton Wanderers

TWO GOALS

• Birmingham City, Blackpool, Huddersfield Town, Lazio, Watford, Wycombe Wanderers

ONE GOAL

• Anderlecht, Atletico Madrid, Benfica, Bordeaux, Brentford, Crystal Palace, Fenerbahce, Hull City, Leeds United, Levski Sofia, Middlesbrough, Monaco, Napoli, Olympiacos, Sheffield United, Southend United, Swansea City, Valencia, Viking Stavanger

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/sports_talk/1490331.stm

Muppets

The worst buy this season has to be Lampard. I can't honestly understand why Chelsea bought him. What has Lampard actually achieved in the Premiership? On the other hand Poyet is a bargain.

Ross Peacock, England

Ravanelli will prove all his doubters wrong with around 20 goals while overrated Lampard will struggle!

Chris Slater, England

Another one:

"most over-rated player and new signing in England, step forward frank lampard".

What do you think now...

Overrated?

Twat.

Lampard deserves a thread of his own after breaking that record.. :rant:

Yup. He deserves a forum of his own. a website of his own. What am I saying? He deserves an Internet of his own. Well that will be difficult to arrange, so lets at least remain this thread.

I won't do a stupid long post saying how much I love him and all of that, but I will just say you were the main reasons why I started following Chelsea!

Thank you so much for all the times you put a smile on my face. Thank you for the times you showed me how a true fan is like. Thank you for giving your all in every single game. Thank you for being a role model to, not only kids, but anyone who follows football. Thank you for not letting fame and money change your personality and thank you for staying humble. Thank you for one of the most beautiful moments I have ever witness in a football match (that famous penalty against Liverpool in 2008). Thank you for showing great respect to Bobby Tambling. And thank you for breaking the record...

SUPER FRANK LAMPARD, I LOVE YOU! #203

:blue scalf: :blue scalf: :blue scalf: :blue scalf: :blue scalf: