Super Frank Thread

4 minutes ago, communicate said:

If Frank came in with klopp or pep cv,

Well he didn't. I don't see your point. 

People drooling at Citeh and the dippers doesn't solve things. I am sure their fans were enviously eyeing us 2004–05, 2005–06, 2009–10, 2014–15, 2016–17 and our European Honours 2012-13 2018-19.....

8 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Well he didn't. I don't see your point. 

People drooling at Citeh and the dippers doesn't solve things. I am sure their fans were enviously eyeing us 2004–05, 2005–06, 2009–10, 2014–15, 2016–17 and our European Honours 2012-13 2018-19.....

My point is very simple, people say we need to fully back up lamp. Lamp is a rookie manager with almost no managerial pedigree, he need to show that he deserved to be fully backed. So far this season, I have my doubt whether he is the right person to bring us to the next level. 

1 minute ago, Mana said:

If it's because Lampard requires better players to work with his system, fair enough and even I wouldn't have criticised Lampard most part. It's more than that.

His naivety worries me so much that I don't think he's actually ready. Putting aside up front, we are way worse defensively compared to last season. Did we miss David Luiz THAT much? Please. Team selections like leaving Tomori and Giroud out in the dark. WTH.

These problems need to be addressed quick. Otherwise, I'll continue to distrust Lampard as he is a rookie manager who has no clue how to handle things like this.

I get your concerns, but with the transfer ban change of personnel haven't been able to be addressed. Every manager starts out as  a 'rookie'. I don't think there's been one manager when people on here don't agree with one or two team selections. I have been consistently baffled with the omission of Tomori. Giroud had a poor conversion rate, and then we realise the other options were also misfiring, he's returned to the fold. There are no quick fixes I am afraid, but it could be worse than fourth.

OK haters and knockers have a look.

Chelsea manager Frank Lampard is prepared to get rid of eight players, including Spain goalkeeper Kepa Arrizabalaga, 25, Italy midfielder Jorginho, 28, and England midfielder Ross Barkley, 26. (Sun)

Lampard is plotting an overhaul of his side's defence this summer - with RB Leipzig's French centre-half Dayot Upamecano, 21, his top target. (Mirror)

I'm ok! love Frank :wub:watch us go next season.

Just need the fucking board to back him up, knowing them cunt's they'll probably nause it.

KTBFFH

19 minutes ago, bigbluewillie said:

Chelsea manager Frank Lampard is prepared to get rid of eight players, including Spain goalkeeper Kepa Arrizabalaga, 25, Italy midfielder Jorginho, 28, and England midfielder Ross Barkley, 26. (Sun)

The source of the news says it all. It's The Sun. If anyone believe it's doable to sell half of the squad in one go, then they are seriously deluded. This isn't Football Manager of FIFA. 

24 minutes ago, Jason said:

The source of the news says it all. It's The Sun. If anyone believe it's doable to sell half of the squad in one go, then they are seriously deluded. This isn't Football Manager of FIFA. 

Killjoy:(

1 hour ago, Mana said:
1 hour ago, Mana said:

Getting better players will only cover the cracks of Lampard's defensive tactics and you can only get away with it sometimes.

You cannot use the transfer ban as an excuse for us being worse defensively and leaving the two in the dark though.

Giroud had a poor conversion rate, but Bats always had a poor conversion rate as well, in fact even worse than Giroud's.

So Lampard taking him out of the team, in place for Bats was one of the most baffling decisions I've seen in the last 10 years.

Getting better players will only cover the cracks of Lampard's defensive tactics and you can only get away with it sometimes. Look how poor Santiago Solari or Julen Lopetegui were with Real Madrid.

I am not using any excuses. If that's the most baffling decision you've seen in 10 years then you haven't been watching. 

Youre guessing getting more players will cover 'the cracks of Lampards defensive tactics' its just speculation.

2 hours ago, Jason said:

I agree with you that it's shit source but let's count:

Pedro, Giroud: 100% out

Alonso or Emerson: 100% one of them out. We need a new LB.

Willian 99% out

One of our CBs 100% out. We need a new CB.

Kepa, Willy: one of them or both out. Lampard doesn't trust Kepa, he will be sold or be a backup GK in next season. We need a new GK. Willy will out of contract in this summer.  

At least one of our centre attack mids 100% out. Too much players in this position. RLC, Mount, BARKLEY( must out), maybe Gallagher and young academy players.

Ziyech, Kovacic, Pulisic can play as CAM too. 

50 % Batshuayi out.

Summary, I sure 7 players will out at least.

2 minutes ago, Mana said:

I said it's "one of", not only.

Speculation? What? Okay, let me throw this back at you:

Getting better players and Lampard improving next season is all speculation.

I am sorry but it's the most likely scenario if top four is attained. People will have to live with it. One thing I am unsure of is how much use Jody Morris is.

10 minutes ago, Chelsea_firstlove said:

Alonso or Emerson: 100% one of them or both out. We need a new LB.

Willian 99% out

One of our BCs 100% out. we need a new CB.

Kepa, Willy: one of them or both out. Lampard don't trust Kepa, he will be sold or be a backup GK in next season. We need a new GK. Willy will out of contract in this summer.  

At least one of our centre attack mids 100% out. Too muck players in this position. RLC, Mount, BARKLEY( must out), maybe Callager and young academy players.

50 % Batshuayi out.

OK mate

What i was actually implying was the player out option, not that it came from the daily Stun.

I would gladly see the outting of the players that they stipulated.

2 hours ago, Chelsea_firstlove said:

Alonso or Emerson: 100% one of them out. We need a new LB.

Willian 99% out

One of our CBs 100% out. We need a new CB.

Kepa, Willy: one of them or both out. Lampard doesn't trust Kepa, he will be sold or be a backup GK in next season. We need a new GK. Willy will out of contract in this summer.  

At least one of our centre attack mids 100% out. Too much players in this position. RLC, Mount, BARKLEY( must out), maybe Gallagher and young academy players.

50 % Batshuayi out.

I don't count those leaving on a free since we don't get anything in return.

17 hours ago, Henrique said:

I don't trust in someone who trusts in Mason Mount.

lol your funny. 

Your Mason Mount hate has gone the way of past people with Mourinho and Ivanovic. :) 

14 minutes ago, Jason said:

I don't count those leaving on a free since we don't get anything in return.

Frank Lampard told Chelsea need ‘four or five signings’ after Champions League defeat to Bayern Munich

Read more: https://metro.co.uk/2020/02/26/frank-lampard-chelsea-told-sign-five-players-champions-league-defeat-bayern-munich-transfer-12306542/?ito=cbshare

Just now, Chelsea_firstlove said:

Frank Lampard told Chelsea need ‘four or five signings’ after Champions League defeat to Bayern Munich

Read more: https://metro.co.uk/2020/02/26/frank-lampard-chelsea-told-sign-five-players-champions-league-defeat-bayern-munich-transfer-12306542/?ito=cbshare

Did you actually read the quotes in there? 

26 minutes ago, Jason said:

Did you actually read the quotes in there? 

Did you read my list? Did I wrong? Or Chelsea should offer new contracts for Pedro, Willian, Giroud, etc.?

If anyone believe it's doable to keep this players in next season, then they are seriously deluded.