Super Frank Thread

3 hours ago, Tomo said:

Yeah i always laugh my head off when i read that Klopp has has got unconditional backing, he's been firmly restricted net spend wise his entire time. Now there's no Coutinho money look at how well he's being "backed", nothing in the summer and having to buy a £7m player while rivals are eyeing Sancho and Haaland.

Liverpool's board is actually bang average at everything bar selling players, they're incredibly lucky one of the few top decisions they have made is hiring a manager who can turn urine into wine.

They should have plenty of money to spend.

Fanbase worldwide second only to Utd and one of the real giants of Euro and World football. Massive Nike deal. Looking to expand Anfield even more. 

Klopp's extending his contract so I can't see them going backwards any time soon. They're becoming scary good and hard to beat like the best Liverpool teams of old.  I think even City will struggle to win the title in the next few years. If we do it, it will be by far our greatest title win!  But we're at least 2 seasons and a few hundred million on new players from doing that.

Just now, killer1257 said:

Fuck the Lamps Haters

Three big game wins now. Ajax Spurs and Arsenal with a Top class Coach

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk

I think everyone wants Lamps to do well here. There is no hate in talking about mistakes. We still can‘t lose to Southampton.

4 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

Fuck the Lamps Haters

Three big game wins now. Ajax Spurs and Arsenal with a Top class Coach

I'm not the Lamps hater so I didn't found myself in your sentence but come on... 

We didn't win today because of him we won despite him. Wrong formation from the start, later Azpi LB, Tomori RB, Mount LW... Big game? Arsenal have one win in the last 15. Lamps almost costed us 3 points in this easy game. 

But of course he has my full support! 

I'm not the Lamps hater so I didn't found myself in your sentence but come on... 
We didn't win today because of him we won despite him. Wrong formation from the start, later Azpi LB, Tomori RB, Mount LW... Big game? Arsenal have one win in the last 15. Lamps almost costed us 3 points in this easy game. 

Football is not as easy as you think.
He corrected his mistake and we won.
Mount LW? Should have CHO started at LW after his last performance? Pulisic injured

Arsenal as easy game? Have you seen their desire and passion to win? Have you seen their passes? Arsenal played very defensively when Emery was in charge. Arteta plays way more Offensive with players like Özil Laca and Auba. Usually, Laca is most of the times on the bench.

I have nothing against you. I like some of your Points, but some other users here just hate Lamps. He does win Games and now Jody is a Master mind. WTF

9 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

We didn't win because of him? I get that there are doubts over Lampard and he has made mistakes but at the very least, he changed things way earlier than anyone had expected by ditching the back 3 in the first half and making sure we could wrestle control of the game back from Arsenal. Remember Mourinho last weekend? Waited till HT to change his system and by the time he did, it was too late. He even had the balls to bring Lamptey on when he could have easily just put someone else as the makeshift RB. He got things wrong at the start but he got them right by the end. 

Also, let's not suddenly try to change the narrative that today wasn't a big game (or against a big team). It was Arsenal and Arsenal in their first home game under Arteta - several people thought this was gonna end up like the Everton game again and our recent poor form meant we had to get a result today, which we managed to achieve it in the end. 

Not saying all our problems have gone away because of today's win, mind you but the fact that some people can't even credit Lampard, especially when he corrects his own mistakes, is bizarre. 

I'm glad he made the change there and then rather then waiting. It had a impact. The first half was shocking but second half.. you saw something that had been missing. Know Arsenal havent been amazing but neither have we. So to get a win and from a goal down huge.

Now we need to not stop against Brighton. Need to get things going again.

24 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

Im sorry but that is just not true.

Don't get me wrong I was livid with the starting lineup but as soon as he changed it we may aswell have removed Kepa's goal. The second half we absolutely dominated them territorially although granted didn't create as much as we should have.

2 minutes ago, Tomo said:

Im sorry but that is just not true.

Don't get me wrong I was livid with the starting lineup but as soon as he changed it we may aswell have removed Kepa's goal. The second half we absolutely dominated them territorially although granted didn't create as much as we should have.

I'm sorry but I can't give him credit for the changes he made because he should started like that. 

It's like Champions league final for example Barcelona 0:1 down Messi comes in from the bench with 10 minutes to go, scores two goals and people say Valverde is mastermind? No, he should start with Messi of course! 

I think it's clear now that we cannot leave Jorginho on the bench. He is just too important to us. Proper player and proper character, our vice-captain. Kovacic and Kante too.

We really need to play 4-3-3 and do whatever it takes to make it work, because our midfield is so dominant like that, one of the best in the world. It even provides a lot of cover for our defense, compared to 4-2-3-1.

So, let's bring more fire-power upfront, play 4-3-3 and call it a day.