test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

Super Frank Thread

Started by Jason,

2,808 posts in this topic

The board is not backing him now and I think there is a good chance they will not in the summer either. Especially if we do not make the CL.

We have MASSIVE holes at CF and LB, team crushing holes, and yet they couldn't even sort out those 2 things

Yet (adding up the 4 or 5 targets that ALL assume we go for and get in summer) we know think they will drop 300m, 350m THEN?????

LOLOLOL

and that 300-350m is with us NOT doing anything in terms of GK, CB. DMF, AMF, CMF and possibly having Alonso still as a LB option

LOLOLOL

I think the board will use Frank as a shield if thing go truly fucking pear shaped (no CL and a nightmare summer 2020 window)

Mana and DDA like this

59 minutes ago, Vesper said:

The board is not backing him now and I think there is a good chance they will not in the summer either. Especially if we do not make the CL.

We have MASSIVE holes at CF and LB, team crushing holes, and yet they couldn't even sort out those 2 things

Yet (adding up the 4 or 5 targets that ALL assume we go for and get in summer) we know think they will drop 300m, 350m THEN?????

LOLOLOL

and that 300-350m is with us NOT doing anything in terms of GK, CB. DMF, AMF, CMF and possibly having Alonso still as a LB option

LOLOLOL

I think the board will use Frank as a shield if thing go truly fucking pear shaped (no CL and a nightmare summer 2020 window)

How has it come to this. *sigh*

Vesper and Alabama like this

On 25/01/2020 at 0:48 AM, OneMoSalah said:

The people making out people are moaning about Lampard all probably moaned a lot about Jose, Conte and Sarri.... fans moaning about managers not doing well isnt exactly unwarranted, its not as if we are playing great just now and Lampard doesnt deserve the criticism from fans? 

Playing great no... but as far as i'm concerned he's doing ok, his first season in the EPL without any of his purchases, fourth place in the league, through to the next round of the FA cup , and last 16 of the ECL.

Then we get the constant knockers, we all know who they are, instead of getting behind the manager and team they prefer to look for the least little thing to slate Lampard, their latest is sack Lamps and appoint Pochettino ffs they want a manger in that has won fuck all in the game....great 

Vesper likes this

On 1/24/2020 at 1:54 AM, Nicco said:

Let's not pretend I wanted Sarri or Conte sacked, only this clueless rookie, has no business managing a top side, at least not yet

I was on of the people who didn't want us to hire Lamp  but so far lamp has done a very good job. This season is all about our young player. Tomori, mount, Tammy, puli and James has shown that they will be at least rotation player for Chelsea. We are also playing a more entertaining football than last season n result wise, we are in top 4 + round 16 of ucl. So he has done a very good job. 

Am I sure that Lamp is the guy who will take us back to title contention? Tbh, right now nope. But he is certainly deserved to be given chance. If he fail, at least he has done a very good job building a good base for next guy. 

bigbluewillie and Vesper like this

Frank deserves every opportunity to succeed, it really is that simple but at the same time as being allowed to steer the ship and be allowed to do so, he must be backed, and properly.

Watching him talk the other day and state "The club know my thoughts" told me the possible struggle has started, the tug of war with the board and Frank being outnumbered. I could be totally wrong, this is just how I feel, and we are close to a complete nightmare if we miss out on top 4 if we do not bring in adequate players this month, it must happen.

SinineUltra and bigbluewillie like this

7 hours ago, Vesper said:

LOLOLOL

LOLOLOL

I’m not all that shocked/surprised. We have seen it all before with Conte and Sarri.

But another reason to add to my list of why Lampard shouldn’t have been our coach. The board is pathetic.

Chelsea is a slightly better run club than United. Both clubs are behaving the same way. Using a legend to hide behind the failures of themselves and penny-pinching.

But hey, at least United are doing something this window unlike us.

Vesper and Laylabelle like this

4 hours ago, Laylabelle said:

Then wonder why results are poor. If havent strengthened where we need to then they will be! Always the same

He needs to start utilising Giroud.

We have a proven threat in the final third who has great link up play, and Lampard wastes him away on the bench for Batshuayi, who in all honesty, belongs to a bottom half club. 

Cavani is the only target available atm that can improve us. If he prefers Spain, then so be it. However, if that is the case Giroud cannot leave. I believe the board have the responsibility in keeping him and Lampard has the responsibility of playing him. 

Vesper likes this

On 1/30/2020 at 7:23 AM, MoroccanBlue said:

He needs to start utilising Giroud.

We have a proven threat in the final third who has great link up play, and Lampard wastes him away on the bench for Batshuayi, who in all honesty, belongs to a bottom half club. 

Cavani is the only target available atm that can improve us. If he prefers Spain, then so be it. However, if that is the case Giroud cannot leave. I believe the board have the responsibility in keeping him and Lampard has the responsibility of playing him. 

As much as I like Giroud. That ship has sailed, he is a goner. 

Vybz Kartel likes this

2 hours ago, Fernando said:

No transfer in summer and January window. 

I don't think no manager would have done better then him. 

Has done amazing and because of that he will continue in the next season. 

And not only that we will go for good players, no longer dead wood. 

Excited about the new season. 

Bullshit.

Every other sentence I can swallow except that one. Because it's 100% bullshit, I'm sorry.

Vesper and Atomiswave like this

Bullshit.
Every other sentence I can swallow except that one. Because it's 100% bullshit, I'm sorry.
You can see into the future?

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk

3 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

You can see into the future?

No, but I can look at the board's past track record. :)

Nothing suggests we will only sign good players and never again deadwood. Signing 'nobody' does not translate to that.

Also I can flip that same question back to Fernando, and that's why I believe what he said there was bullshit.

Vesper likes this

No, but I can look at the board's past track record.
Nothing suggests we will only sign good players and never again deadwood. Signing 'nobody' does not translate to that.
Also I can flip that same question back to Fernando, and that's why I believe what he said there was bullshit.
Signing only World class players is not possible. Even clubs like Real and Barcelona fail with that.

I expect us to buy 2 top players next season and one or two squad players.

Vesper likes this

Just now, killer1257 said:

Signing only World class players is not possible. Even clubs like Real and Barcelona fail with that.

I expect us to buy 2 top players next season and one or two squad players.

That's not what Fernando said though. He said we will never sign deadwood next summer. Looking at the board's track record, that is a HUGE assumption to make and I do not have faith with the board what so ever.

They failed this window. They failed getting good/WC players we desperately needed in past windows.

I admire your optimism though. If we go guns blazing next summer, getting all WC/decent players we need without a single piece of deadwood, I promise you I'll run around naked. Because that's how little I have faith with the board.

manpe, killer1257, Vesper and 1 other like this

There are 2 trains of thoughts imo, either the board and Roman are not convinced with Frank thus dont want to give him funds because they would rather give them to his replacement or as others have pointed out we are going after our key targets only instead of settling. Either way we will find out by September which train of thought it is. 

Vesper and Fernando like this

1 minute ago, Vybz Kartel said:

There are 2 trains of thoughts imo, either the board and Roman are not convinced with Frank thus dont want to give him funds because they would rather give them to his replacement or as others have pointed out we are going after our key targets only instead of settling. Either way we will find out by September which train of thought it is. 

If we're gonna just sack Lampard after one season, when he hasn't been able to fully build his own squad and regardless of the results, then we don't deserve any manager at all. Roman should appoint Marina as the manager or better, put himself as one! The board are the prime cause for us having this mess of a squad to begin with, not the manager!

bigbluewillie, Vesper and Fernando like this