Super Frank Thread

Think we all need to remember that Lampard isn't just a world class professional on the pitch, but outside as well. When Roman wasn't offering him another contract, did he complain? Did he not put in any effort? Did he mope and did not care whether we won or not like Fernando Fucking WASTE OF FUCK Torres?

NO!

He continued to show his class leadership, vision, experience, talent, and heart game in and game out. No off the pitch issues or anything of that sort with the media and his personal life, always puts the club before himself, steps up on the biggest occasions and I mean biggest, he along with Drogba might be the best big game players to have ever graced the Premier League. When his mother passed, did that effect him? Hell yes it did, but he continued to perform to the best of his ability and got us to our first CL FInal and scored in the final. Not to mention last season and his heroic efforts throughout the FA CUP and CL Success.

Frank Lampard, is an IDEAL true professional and Club legend. I'm sure everyone of you know that I often give neutral opinions and there is not a player I know of more professional than Frank Lampard. Not in the World.

Jose Mourinho, the genius that he is, was 100% spot on about Frankie. There is no professional footballer in the world, like Frank Lampard.

Bro that is too far away....I want him to get in ASAP...Ok in April either vs wet spam or spudz xD

Tbh I hope he breaks it because its uncertain whether hes staying or not still and breaking it before leaving would be a dream way for him to go tbh, or he could sign a new deal yet :)

Dear Frank, PLEASE score your 200th goal on Thursday! I was there when we beat Levski Sofia 3-0 in 2001 when he scored his first goal for the club, I saw his 100th against Huddersfield and it would be an honour to see his 200th as well!

Dear Frank, PLEASE score your 200th goal on Thursday! I was there when we beat Levski Sofia 3-0 in 2001 when he scored his first goal for the club, I saw his 100th against Huddersfield and it would be an honour to see his 200th as well!

Wow! Written in the stars then! Lucky you really! He should turn to you, give you his shirt or whatever! He should appreciate you!

Yes, all well said & justified.

Frank is one fine individual, a role model for young footballers to follow.

May God be with him, so we all see him scoring 206 goals this season.

If Chelsea won´t sign him, at least he can walk out of there with his head up.

It has been nothing but an immense pleasure to witness this classy footballer.

I have to admit I was a bit skeptical of him actually doing it. But boy was I wrong, hes been banging then in like noones business. just shows what you can do with your sights set on a goal (exuse the pun)

What an achievement this is going to be!!

:worship:

You are really lucky to see Supa Frank @ his finest in person. I hope you can witness #200 201 202 & 203 :D

Notice how quiet it's been recently regarding Frank's contract? I wouldn't be surprised if we hear something positive over the next fortnight, maybe wishful thinking but when it's publicly quietest is when these scenarios are moving on in the background - in my opinion.

Notice how quiet it's been recently regarding Frank's contract? I wouldn't be surprised if we hear something positive over the next fortnight, maybe wishful thinking but when it's publicly quietest is when these scenarios are moving on in the background - in my opinion.

There was an article by Tony Banks for the Daily Express that Supa Frank was moving closer to sign a new deal. I hope this isn't just some speculation to sell papers.

There was an article by Tony Banks for the Daily Express that Supa Frank was moving closer to sign a new deal. I hope this isn't just some speculation to sell papers.

I don't generally read the newspapers, they're full of red or claret and blue loving sports/football editors who can't get past their own only too obviously biased views.

I do think the one thing the Chelsea FC board do well is keep contract and transfer business quiet, until its very, very close to being a done deal, hence why I'm hopeful something is close to being sorted with SFL's contract. If I'm in ultra positive mode, maybe a new deal for Frank might also mean that a return of the modern day king of Stamford Bridge might also be in the offing?

I don't generally read the newspapers, they're full of red or claret and blue loving sports/football editors who can't get past their own only too obviously biased views.

I do think the one thing the Chelsea FC board do well is keep contract and transfer business quiet, until its very, very close to being a done deal, hence why I'm hopeful something is close to being sorted with SFL's contract. If I'm in ultra positive mode, maybe a new deal for Frank might also mean that a return of the modern day king of Stamford Bridge might also be in the offing?

Are you saying that Supa is the Best to ever don a Royal Blue kit for CFC? I am sold w/ that idea!!! I look at it like this. Zola is like Socrates, Supa Frank is like Plato. So does that mean Mata will be our Aristotle? ;)