Bohemians 1-1 Chelsea

Jase

I was thinking about going to this I've got family in Ireland but Ireland is not for the faint hearted when going on the piss.. We played in my old man's home town in the early 90's I don't remember a thing about the game in fact most of the holiday is just a fuzzy blur. It reminds me of the Tommy Cooper joke '' I'm on a whisky diet I lost two days last week'' :)

Absolute bollocks Chelsea said the pre-season games would be free to watch online.

Now they have changed their tune thus..

Watch it live online

The match can be watched via a live stream on this website or on our 5th Stand app. 

If you choose to watch the live stream on the website, from the UK and Ireland you can view all seven pre-season games for £10.99. Globally you can watch three matches (Bohemians, St Patrick's and Reading). If you sign up after the first game the price will remain the same.

If you choose to watch on The 5th Stand, the pre-season games are available match by match from just £1.99. In the UK and Ireland, all seven games are available, globally the Bohemians, St Patrick's and Reading games are available.

Each game can be purchased from two hours before kick-off

7 hours ago, bigbluewillie said:

Absolute bollocks Chelsea said the pre-season games would be free to watch online.

Now they have changed their tune thus..

Watch it live online

The match can be watched via a live stream on this website or on our 5th Stand app. 

If you choose to watch the live stream on the website, from the UK and Ireland you can view all seven pre-season games for £10.99. Globally you can watch three matches (Bohemians, St Patrick's and Reading). If you sign up after the first game the price will remain the same.

If you choose to watch on The 5th Stand, the pre-season games are available match by match from just £1.99. In the UK and Ireland, all seven games are available, globally the Bohemians, St Patrick's and Reading games are available.

Each game can be purchased from two hours before kick-off

I am going to find streams in 5 minutes

no guarantees on the quality

I refuse to buy from the Chels site as they geo-block all but 3 of the matches in Sweden

greedy greedy