test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

claydooon96

New to this forum

Started by claydooon96,

My names Connor, 22, been a fan of this great club since a child, my favourites have got to be lampard, cech, terry, hazard , the whole of the champions league winning side, I’ve been having a few issues going to chelsea, nothing deep, This is the first season I’ve been able to afford going to games, so I’ve gone to quite a few this season but finding people to go with is usually a problem, I go to the local pubs but it’s abit awkward, also getting hold of away tickets and once again, go away alone would be even worse but realistically I want to find people who go every week, home and away, that I can have a laugh with and hopefully watch Chelsea win something!!

manpe and Vesper like this

23 minutes ago, claydooon96 said:

My names Connor, 22, been a fan of this great club since a child, my favourites have got to be lampard, cech, terry, hazard , the whole of the champions league winning side, I’ve been having a few issues going to chelsea, nothing deep, This is the first season I’ve been able to afford going to games, so I’ve gone to quite a few this season but finding people to go with is usually a problem, I go to the local pubs but it’s abit awkward, also getting hold of away tickets and once again, go away alone would be even worse but realistically I want to find people who go every week, home and away, that I can have a laugh with and hopefully watch Chelsea win something!!

hej hej Connor

greetings from Sweden (but I am a West London girl by birth)

welcome aboard the Blue train!

claydooon96 likes this

10 minutes ago, Vesper said:

hej hej Connor

greetings from Sweden (but I am a West London girl by birth)

welcome aboard the Blue train!

Thanks! 

Vesper likes this