• Kovacic
    • Hazard
    • Pedro
    • Giroud
    • Willian (sub)
    • Barkley (sub)
    • Zappacosta (sub)

16 hours ago, Jason said:

lets pray he does play, tbh its the only good news out of this RLC injury mess.

1 hour ago, Johnnyeye said:

Emery and Arsenal are licking their lips right now as our players are droping like flies, getting injured left and right. ffs

I know as a fan we should never give up hope. I mean I still hoped and cheered and prayed when we were 2-0 down to Barca at camp nou with a man down.

But right now, just can't seem to hope/have expectations. 

19 hours ago, Jason said:

With RLC out I wont be surprised if we rush Kante back and he injures himself again.

17 minutes ago, BlueLyon said:

With RLC out I wont be surprised if we rush Kante back and he injures himself again.

thats how we ruined Essien, rushed him back too soon after that knee injury, altough Kante has a different injury.

1 hour ago, 1905didierblue said:

I know as a fan we should never give up hope. I mean I still hoped and cheered and prayed when we were 2-0 down to Barca at camp nou with a man down.

But right now, just can't seem to hope/have expectations. 

altough we had luck on our side at times, back then we had big characters in the team that could step up and bail us out, and they did in that 2012 Champions League run. I look at our current lot and i think to my self that after Terry's sending off they would have probably been humiliated afterwards.

10 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

We lost so many trophies to Arsenal lately. FA CUP final, CS, CC semi final... Don't let them take another one from us...

this one will hurt the most if we lose for sure, lose this and Arse will be in Champions League next season at our cost in a major european cup final, let that sink in. We will never hear the end of it

2 hours ago, the wes said:

What a bloody mess this is mate simply cannot understand why big matches like this one and the WC that is going to come are played in countries with no footie culture, bloody hell Azerbaidjan do they even play football there? And it's not even in Europe!!!!!!

I'm in Romania atm and even for me it's so damn expensive to go there by plane, 700 pounds and stops in Wien and Moscow, Jeeeeeesus....... My four mates and I it's easier to go there by car in the end, at least it is only three countries we have to cross and 6-7 hours of non stop driving each. 

22 minutes ago, petre.ispirescu said:

What a bloody mess this is mate simply cannot understand why big matches like this one and the WC that is going to come are played in countries with no footie culture, bloody hell Azerbaidjan do they even play football there? And it's not even in Europe!!!!!!

I'm in Romania atm and even for me it's so damn expensive to go there by plane, 700 pounds and stops in Wien and Moscow, Jeeeeeesus....... My four mates and I it's easier to go there by car in the end, at least it is only three countries we have to cross and 6-7 hours of non stop driving each. 

Corruption mate....aint no other reason.