• Hazard
    • Pedro
    • Giroud
    • Willian (sub)
    • Barkley (sub)
    • Zappacosta (sub)

Just now, Laylabelle said:

Where has this been all season?!?! 

someone said (do not know who but is was right after we started to lose a bit after the huge start)

that these players have a switch in huge games

we see it turned on tonight

I was having a discussion with my Arsenal mates, and they said with CHO, Rudiger, and Loftus-Cheek, they would thrash us, I said we have Hazard and they laughed saying one player won’t make a difference, how stupid they must feel now 

1 minute ago, fmsch24 said:

I was having a discussion with my Arsenal mates, and they said with CHO, Rudiger, and Loftus-Cheek, they would thrash us, I said we have Hazard and they laughed saying one player won’t make a difference, how stupid they must feel now 

Hopefully it doesn’t backfire on us next season, cause that one player will be gone after today..

6 minutes ago, fmsch24 said:

Eden had a strong game, but we had many strong performers today. Esp second half.

Giroud and Pedro were really good with Kante right below.

think it’d still be giroud as motm for me for the importance of the first goal... it changes games. The other goals were in counters.

1 minute ago, Hamilton said:

Hopefully it doesn’t backfire on us next season, cause that one player will be gone after today..

True we are far to dependent on Hazard but who knows what the futures holds for Chelsea, but let’s celebrate atm the moment and think of the future later on 👍🏼