• Kante
    • Kovacic
    • Hazard
    • Pedro
    • Giroud
    • Willian (sub)
    • Barkley (sub)
    • Zappacosta (sub)

Their front 2 aside, that's a very mediocre looking Arse team. Thing is, our defense can be calamitous and seem to always get off to slow starts. I fear if we go down early we'll find it super difficult to get back in it.

Hopefully the long layoff has worked to our benefit and we look refreshed rather than rusty. Not holding my breath, though.

11 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Their front 2 aside, that's a very mediocre looking Arse team. Thing is, our defense can be calamitous and seem to always get off to slow starts. I fear if we go down early we'll find it super difficult to get back in it.

Hopefully the long layoff has worked to our benefit and we look refreshed rather than rusty. Not holding my breath, though.

That's the thing. Their attack in Europa has been pretty good. Ours has been shit and miss. 

Need to focus.. Can't fall apart the way we do after half time either

33 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

Fucking love it if Giroud got the winner:beer:

It will kill them

18 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

Blokes a fucking clown.

Kante is either fit or not, no in between. We cant risk having him injured longterm. I dont know man, not much gives me confidence regarding Sarri. Lets just grab  the win and let Juve sort him out.

Empty seats everywhere for a final, load of bollocks. 

Played 2500 miles away from both teams and for what? A nation that doesn’t even have a proper football club to host the final?

UEFA can f**k off for this one. 

Play this anywhere in the centre of Europe and that stadium is heaving with a quality atmosphere, instead you get this limp affair. You corrupt cunts.