New England Revolution 0-3 Chelsea

Jase

Indeed. Its completely stupid to agree for such game at this time.
Sarri could make different subs though. Start with strong 11 if that was agreement and then bring kids in second half, not entire first team. 
With pitch in that condition, any manager would rest RLC who can pick injury anytime; except Sarri. 
You're looking for a reason to get at Sarri...he could have gotten injured just as easily in a training session. RLC really isn't injury prone. He has constant problems with his back, but what he injured tonight is not like it a common thing for him.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Indeed. Its completely stupid to agree for such game at this time.

Sarri could make different subs though. Start with strong 11 if that was agreement and then bring kids in second half, not entire first team. 

With pitch in that condition, any manager would rest RLC who can pick injury anytime; except Sarri. 

All first team players on the trip made an appearance, so I think it's quite clear we were contractual obliged to field them.

I just don't known what clown would agree to that. Fielding a strong XI for one half is one thing, but having to field an entire squad is beyond farcical.

8 minutes ago, Miguelito said:

You're looking for a reason to get at Sarri...he could have gotten injured just as easily in a training session. RLC really isn't injury prone. He has constant problems with his back, but what he injured tonight is not like it a common thing for him.

Nope, Im actualy leaning for him to stay another season despite he didnt convince me at all. I guess I have some faith he could do better in second season. And its about time to give a manager some patience. 

However, you always protect your players. RLC has been injured quite alot (his back indeed) and you dont want to risk another potential injury against New England Revolution in Boston on absolutely shite pitch.

There have been many cases where players trained normaly, but didnt play the match because managers wanted to protect them. Players train every day, its understandable. Going to play in some pointless match in USA is not.

So no, training is nowhere near the same as actual match. Cobham has perfect training pitch, while this one in Boston was terrible. And its well known the quality of the pitch is always big reason when it comes to injuries, especialy like that one that happend to RLC tonight.

Nope, Im actualy leaning for him to stay another season despite he didnt convince me at all. I guess I have some faith he could do better in second season. And its about time to give a manager some patience. 
However, you always protect your players. RLC has been injured quite alot (his back indeed) and you dont want to risk another potential injury against New England Revolution in Boston on absolutely shite pitch.
There have been many cases where players trained normaly, but didnt play the match because managers wanted to protect them. Players train every day, its understandable. Going to play in some pointless match in USA is not.
So no, training is nowhere near the same as actual match. Cobham has perfect training pitch, while this one in Boston was terrible. And its well known the quality of the pitch is always big reason when it comes to injuries, especialy like that one that happend to RLC tonight.
I agree on almost all of that. My only disagreement is that RLC isn't at more risk than any other player in this match. It was just really unfortunate. I would rather none of our first team play, but it's clear that was not allowed.

4 minutes ago, LAM09 said:
19 minutes ago, 1905didierblue said:
Perfect. Just freaking perfect
0_Image-from-iOS-18.jpg.2f444ef52fd820dc98c35186b787b816.jpg

Looks like he could be joining CHO. Dreadful

What was the injury? I thought it was just a bad tackle, or was it something else?

With the pics coming out, it seems that there is no way RLC will be anywhere near fit for the final 

What was the injury? I thought it was just a bad tackle, or was it something else?

With the pics coming out, it seems that there is no way RLC will be anywhere near fit for the final 

Seems like a high ankle sprain at best. He'll more than likely be out of the final.

Just have to hope Kante is fit to prevent a dire trio in midfield.

Just now, LAM09 said:

Seems like a high ankle sprain at best. He'll more than likely be out of the final.

Just have to hope Kante is fit to prevent a dire trio in midfield.

😂 Kovacic and Barkley. Can't wait.

Each and every fucking member of this cuntish board deserves the sack. Unbelievable, the level of incompetency at display. Just unbelievable

[emoji23] Kovacic and Barkley. Can't wait.  

Each and every fucking member of this cuntish board deserves the sack. Unbelievable, the level of incompetency at display. Just unbelievable

Going by what was said prematch, Roman is actually to blame for the fixture happening in the first place. 

Agreeing to stipulations against nobodies is what baffles me. Club in a nutshell, though.

5 minutes ago, coolhead23 said:

Pointless game at this time of the season, it could have waited for 3 week ... more over why did we field the entire first team on this one? Why cant we have mix & match of experience and youth even if the contract says so. 

We're just getting absurd with every passing day.

We have completed the transition to being a banter club. We have become what we hated - arsenal.

Got up this morning I'd completely forgot about this non event went to the BBC website banner headline RLC could miss final can anyone honestly say they're surprised ?. Football fans always fear the worst and our best player recently gets crocked it could only happen at Chelsea. Kante, Rudi and RLC  to be replaced by Christensen, Barkley and bloody Kovacic I don't know whether to laugh or cry.

1 minute ago, Mana said:

Why did Sarri field RLC, a player that could have his back gone at any time anyway?

Pathetic, from him and the board.

If we lose the EL, this meaningless game is part of the reason why we lost it. Won't forget this.

this in it self is a sackable offence, clueless management by Sarri