New England Revolution 0-3 Chelsea

Jase

20 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

Final is in two weeks. Don't understand why people complain about timing of this friendly game. 

Cuz its pointless really, and the timing all fucked up. Imagine any of our players get injured that will game in the final, just not ideal. Lets just get it over with and look forward smashing the Ars.

37 minutes ago, Atomiswave said:

Cuz its pointless really, and the timing all fucked up. Imagine any of our players get injured that will game in the final, just not ideal. Lets just get it over with and look forward smashing the Ars.

It's gonna be a charity game, it's midseason for NE. Players won't break each others' legs. Ofc injuries can occur but players can injure at trainings or even at home/traffic too. This will be like a training, like playing a match between teammates.

Yeah, our boys will travel a lot but they are used to it. Also, it's not they travel on tourist class between crying babies and their fat parents and wait hours at baggage claim and for airport shuttle. They travel in luxury and full comfort and they will still have two weeks to prepare to the final.

4 minutes ago, !Hazard! said:

I guess they have some sort of contractual obligation for the organiser to play the stars for at least 45 minutes? I would expect the youth to play the second half tho

That has to be the case

55 minutes ago, !Hazard! said:

I guess they have some sort of contractual obligation for the organiser to play the stars for at least 45 minutes? I would expect the youth to play the second half tho

Exactly. We sold tickets on the basis that a full strength side would play so nothing else would have been acceptable.

1 hour ago, !Hazard! said:

It is always like this otherwise team will just play kids in this kind of game

3 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

It really would be. The one player you know not to risk because of his history.

Just another in many incompetent things our club has done. Playing 4 days after PL ended, with full strength team, on absolute shite pitch. Entire forum knew shit like this will happen.

But not Sarri and the board.

Just another in many incompetent things our club has done. Playing 4 days after PL ended, with full strength team, on absolute shite pitch. Entire forum knew shit like this will happen.
But not Sarri and the board.
Sarri didn't want this game to be played as much as us.

Game shouldn't have been planned with the possibility of finals on the horizon.

What would have happened if we were in the FA Cup final?

3 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

Sarri didn't want this game to be played as much as us.

Game shouldn't have been planned with the possibility of finals on the horizon.

What would have happened if we were in the FA Cup final?

Indeed. Its completely stupid to agree for such game at this time.

Sarri could make different subs though. Start with strong 11 if that was agreement and then bring kids in second half, not entire first team. 

With pitch in that condition, any manager would rest RLC who can pick injury anytime; except Sarri.