New England Revolution 0-3 Chelsea
PRE/POST-MATCH DISCUSSION, LIVE CHAT AND ANALYSIS

Ruben+Loftus+Cheek+Chelsea+vs+FC+BATE+Bo

2018/19 Post-Season Friendly
16th May, Thursday, 2019
Gillette Stadium
01:10 Kick Off (UK time)

Squad:

Kepa Arrizabalaga, Willy Caballero, Rob Green, Marcos Alonso, Jorginho, Ross Barkley, Gonzalo Higuain, Eden Hazard, Pedro, Ruben Loftus-Cheek, Mateo Kovacic, Olivier Giroud, Davide Zappacosta, Willian, Andreas Christensen, Cesar Azpilicueta, David Luiz, Emerson Palmieri, Marc Guehi, Reece James, Ike Ugbo, Trevoh Chalobah, Conor Gallagher

Ugbo.. Never would I have guessed this in a million years.

Well the only positives are that it is for the best of causes, it might be a decent teambuilding exercise and might help the youths to feel a part of the first team.

Still absolute brainfart to cut Regeneration time this short. Roman or whoever sheduled that obviously did not even expect us tonreach elnor fa cup final or ainply did not care. Tells you everything about the state of a club

I recognize the timing of this match and the inconvenience it may cause us as far as preparing for Arsenal in a few days. But lets be real boys and girls, football is about more than what happens in between the lines. Our team, our club has an opportunity to be at the forefront of changing the culture of hate in world football. Not to mention adding fans on the east coast market of the US. 

Season seems to fly by then I spend the summer anxiously waiting for the blues to take the pitch again. Im actually glad of another match I can watch and see some of our young boys in action.