New England Revolution 0-3 Chelsea

Jase

The clubs is fucking CLUELESS. This official announcement proves it!!!

Boston trip proves to be a fantastic success

d581ed14918efc5639de78db98a1414b.png

Three goals, two scored by Ross Barkley and one by Olivier Giroud, plus over $4 million dollars raised for a range of organisations are the headline figures from our Wednesday night game in the United States.

9 hours ago, Atomiswave said:

You see what I mean mate.....RLC injured, a huge doubt for the final. Its after the end of the season, only 1 game left, a huge game, and we have suffered. Totally pointless, friendly or not, the risk is too big considering we have a final. Stupid club call,  stupid manager. Winner today is not the fight against racism. It is Arsenal.

Yeah, this injury suck, but these things can happen on trainings too, especially with porcelain men like Rubey.

18 hours ago, coolhead23 said:

Pointless game at this time of the season, it could have waited for 3 week ... more over why did we field the entire first team on this one? Why cant we have mix & match of experience and youth even if the contract says so. 

We're just getting absurd with every passing day.

Please tell me you understand how contract works. 

9 hours ago, Vesper said:

Someone said it was in the contract we had to play starters

if true

that person needs to be sacked and thrown into the Thames

It is always the case in this kind of game. If it is not in the contract team will send their kids in this kind of games. 

14 hours ago, nyikolajevics said:

Yeah, this injury suck, but these things can happen on trainings too, especially with porcelain men like Rubey.

Yeah but come'on, just been through a tough season, 1 huge final in wait, and the best they can come up with is a meaningless match with our starters playing......its called suicide, its called bad planning, just another evidence our people know not what they are doing.

2 hours ago, ulsterchelsea said:

Would suggest any director of football who isn't a yes man will last a very short time indeed

It worked as long as RA were with us anf were ruthless, when he was ambitious and had real pride in the name of Chelsea. Now it looks like who can be the better puppet.

On 14/5/2019 at 3:19 PM, bigbluewillie said:

I cannot believe we are playing this fucking pointless match travelling all the way to soccerland, for fuck all.

is anyone interested in 4 etickets for baku? time is running out for both of us.

i dont want to go , i got them thru the site in april, its 4 mobile tickets category 4 , behind the goals.