• Loftus-Cheek
    • Willian
    • Pedro
    • Higuain
    • Hazard (sub)
    • Kovacic (sub)
    • Giroud (sub)

1 minute ago, Laylabelle said:

If we don't win this.. The only teams we've beaten away in the league this year are Cardiff and Fulham.. Yay! 

This one doesn’t matter. Even if we won it’s a crap stat, even if we didn’t we are top four, maybe even top3. Just get over this without injuries.

Just now, Clockwork said:

Glad to see Sarri experimenting with Azpi at CB, think this is his best position in this system. 

But he is too small for that position long term. I remember playing against Spurs under Conte where we played a defensice with three CB and Azpi was way too small, even when he had Luiz and Cahill besides him. I hope that Sarri is not that stupid that he wants to use him long term on that position because that would be suicide.

7 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

But he is too small for that position long term. I remember playing against Spurs under Conte where we played a defensice with three CB and Azpi was way too small, even when he had Luiz and Cahill besides him. I hope that Sarri is not that stupid that he wants to use him long term on that position because that would be suicide.

That was one of the few times he got exposed so it's unfair that always being brought up, would you use on of the few times prime Terry was caught for pace against him?

Just now, Tomo said:

That was one of the few times he got exposed so it's unfair that always being brought up, would you use on of the few times prime Terry was caught for pace against him.

But in this case, it is a valid point because Azpi had two guys to cover his height and it failed. If his only big partner is Luiz, our opponents will just start using crosses towards Azpi and thats it. 4-4-2 formation with two big strikers. Luiz can only handle on of their strikers. This is the PL, not La Liga. Puyol was world class back then even when he was small, but he played in La Liga. This league is way more physical.

9 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

Rubbish you pick out one game where he was lacking in some departments.

When we had a back three With him Rudi and either Cahill or Luiz we were a lot more solid that we are now.

I'd like to go back to that with one other CD and 2 decent wing backs left and right.

Just now, bigbluewillie said:

Rubbish you pick out one game where he was lacking in some departments.

When we had a back three With him Rudi and either Cahill or Luiz we were a lot more solid that we are now.

I'd like to go back to that with one other CD and 2 decent wing backs left and right.

Sarri only plays 4-3-3, so a back 3 is not an option. Azpi is too small if he only has Luiz to protect him.

1 minute ago, killer1257 said:

Sarri only plays 4-3-3, so a back 3 is not an option. Azpi is too small if he only has Luiz to protect him.

Yes mate I agree that the imbecile only plays a back 3, that's yet another reason I want him gone.

12 minutes ago, cosmicway said:

The bookies are giving us 2.90, as if we are playing away to Bayern Munich.
Why is that ?

Prob because of the Europe factor and fact we have not been good away from home in 2019 and they expected us to rest players. They done the same odds when Arsenal went to Leicester and we know how the score ended up...

1 hour ago, Pizy said:

We as fans despise Spurs and would love to see us finish above them. But I'm not sure this particular Chelsea team has the mentality that cares that much. Hopefully I'm wrong.

Cant disagree mate.

1 hour ago, Starman60 said:

Well people, we have finally reached the last league game of the season. One which to say the least has been a roller-coaster of emotion, stress, happiness and frustration.But if at the start of the season we were told that we could finish third or fourth and secure a Champions League spot, reach a domestic final and a European final we would have been delighted with that.and taken it without question. And an added bonus would be being the top London club again.So overall it hasn't been a complete disaster. But it is the manner in which we performed and were defeated in a lot of games that concerns me. Although it looks like we had a good season, it could, and should have been so much better. Defeats to Bournemouth, Man City Wolves etc. and confidence in Sarri were and are things that were and are issues that could have made a good season even better.                                         Today we play a Leicester side who will really put it up to us, and I agree that we need to rest players for the Final and we should play some of the young guns. If we do I will expect them to prove that they have got what it takes to play for our Club and give Sarri food for thought. We need to win this, end of. I want us to finish the season strongly and above them hateful Spuds and prove that we didn't get a Champions League spot because the other teams lost, but because we showed the fight and determination to win it ourselves. Whoever Sarri plays today will need to give their all and prove themselves as,with a transfer ban looming, these are the players we will be relying on next season. So lets go out and win this and prove we are where we are on merit. And then we as fans can rest easy knowing that our squad for next season can keep us in the hunt for more trophies. KTBFFH

Yeah we somehow have met expectations but the season has been torrid. Limp displays after limp displays with no end. How the fuck we are in top4 is amazing. We have just chocked that Little bit less than the others. Targets met, but the footy from tactics to intensity etc have been the worst I have seen in the RA era.