• Loftus-Cheek
    • Willian
    • Pedro
    • Higuain
    • Hazard (sub)
    • Kovacic (sub)
    • Giroud (sub)

1 minute ago, Vybz Kartel said:

I'm more disappointed in the lack of direction and leadership from the board, we have an aging team, a transfer ban(how the fuck did we get ourselves into that mess after the Kakuta issue???) poor squad recruitment, lack of new stadium. It's like we are being run like a mom and pap store and not a good corporation. Inspite all this we finished 3rd but our board can't be trusted to see past our position and rather see the 25 point gap we need to resolve. Sarri has had his flaws but this club has been broken since 2014 when we decided to bring Mourinho back. 

That's it. And if we don't have a ban in place they'll probably see this as all fine and dandy and not make the signings we need desperately. 

Miles and miles off the top and unless things change quickly it's only going to get bigger. 

2 minutes ago, Vybz Kartel said:

I'm more disappointed in the lack of direction and leadership from the board, we have an aging team, a transfer ban(how the fuck did we get ourselves into that mess after the Kakuta issue???) poor squad recruitment, lack of new stadium. It's like we are being run like a mom and pap store and not a good corporation. Inspite all this we finished 3rd but our board can't be trusted to see past our position and rather see the 25 point gap we need to resolve. Sarri has had his flaws but this club has been broken since 2014 when we decided to bring Mourinho back. 

Any elite Club needs a potent board room members....people with know-how and past experience. Look a city, look at pool now. They have a vision in place and back their manager, long term planning etc. We have a model supported by lawyers running shit.

Chelsea secure third place in Premier League with goalless draw at Leicester

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2019/may/12/leicester-chelsea-premier-league-match-report

snip

It was a strange match, in truth, and more like a pre-season friendly at times. The biggest cheer of the first half, certainly from the Chelsea fans’ point of view, was when it flashed up on the scoreboard that Manchester City had gone 2-1 up against Brighton. Cue a series of anti-Liverpool songs.:D

26 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Brilliant day out today - about the 5th time been to Leicester including the old Filbert Street. Great laugh and jokes about the scousers-don't they fucking go on ?

''Would have won every league since 25,000 BC with that points tally'’.

Well guess what? They didn’t. So fuck the fuck off.

That's it!!! We know! But they finished 2nd cause it wasn't enough blah blah. Same had City not win.. They would've finished 2nd with a high point total. Except we probably wouldn't have heard from them

Do feel like this may be just delaying it all for a season.. But for now thank fuck. 

27 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Brilliant day out today - about the 5th time been to Leicester including the old Filbert Street. Great laugh and jokes about the scousers-don't they fucking go on ?

''Would have won every league since 25,000 BC with that points tally'’.

Well guess what? They didn’t. So fuck the fuck off.

First time I went to Filbert Street had to get up at five it was a 11.30 kick off on the 2nd January it was a bank holiday for some reason. It was bloody freezing and we lost 3-0 Gary Lineker scored for them those were the days :)

Today was a dreadful game that was to be expected but I hope next week's idiotic friendly is played at an even slower pace. The injuries are mounting up and it's sods law someone will get hurt. It beggars belief who arranged this stupid match was it an oversight or sheer bloody incompetence I suspect the latter.

2 hours ago, Johnnyeye said:

really sad and desperate times when you have to cheer for a Pool win in an european final, how could Ajax and Barca fuck this up so bad? damn...

Not for me buddy...

I've just come from cheering on Shitty.

Get my avatar that will explain all, Spuds are angels compared to my feelings of the scouse cunts.

I want want the scousers well and truly fucked.

Us to win the EL, scouse cunts to get fucked by Spuds, and Klippity Klopp  ends up with fuck all as usual, and we end up with a trophy:D

1 hour ago, Iggy Doonican said:

First time I went to Filbert Street had to get up at five it was a 11.30 kick off on the 2nd January it was a bank holiday for some reason. It was bloody freezing and we lost 3-0 Gary Lineker scored for them those were the days :)

You earned your stripes Iggy. Remember the Erland Johnsen affair 1997 ? That resulted in Danny Bakers first sacking from the Beeb when he urged fans to give the ref grief. Millwall cunt (Think the chimp pic is hilarious though) :P

1 hour ago, bigbluewillie said:

Not for me buddy...

I've just come from cheering on Shitty.

Get my avatar that will explain all, Spuds are angels compared to my feelings of the scouse cunts.

I want want the scousers well and truly fucked.

Us to win the EL, scouse cunts to get fucked by Spuds, and Klippity Klopp  ends up with fuck all as usual, and we end up with a trophy:D

You know BBW I am coming round to that way of thinking. First reaction is I want us to be the only London club to have won it.

Now I can think of nothing better than the scousers winning fuck all. or conversley nothing worse than the vermin winning it 

4 hours ago, Johnnyeye said:

really sad and desperate times when you have to cheer for a Pool win in an european final, how could Ajax and Barca fuck this up so bad? damn...

Yep I agree, but I hate them both equally. I feel like a condemned man who has just been asked do you want to be shot or do you want to hang??? makes fuck all odds at the end :blush::blush:

44 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

You earned your stripes Iggy. Remember the Erland Johnsen affair 1997 ? That resulted in Danny Bakers first sacking from the Beeb when he urged fans to give the ref grief. Millwall cunt (Think the chimp pic is hilarious though) :P

Even the most pessimistic Chelsea fans and I think we all were then thought our name was on the cup after that decision. If I remember rightly it was a proper bus parking performance by Leicester that night and seeing O'Neill incandescent with rage after the game made it even sweeter Think that thundercunt Savage was playing for them as well they were a slightly refined Wimbledon back then Leicester horrible pricks to a man.

9 minutes ago, Iggy Doonican said:

Even the most pessimistic Chelsea fans and I think we all were then thought our name was on the cup after that decision. If I remember rightly it was a proper bus parking performance by Leicester that night and seeing O'Neill incandescent with rage after the game made it even sweeter Think that thundercunt Savage was playing for them as well they were a slightly refined Wimbledon back then Leicester horrible pricks to a man.

Seem to remember O Neill calling Bates ''a bearded moron'' :D

53 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

You know BBW I am coming round to that way of thinking. First reaction is I want us to be the only London club to have won it.

Now I can think of nothing better than the scousers winning fuck all. or conversley nothing worse than the vermin winning it 

I've got family and lifelong Spurs mates and there's a bit of me that would be happy for them. But the vast majority of their fans are twats and I've had so many bad memories of Spurs games admittedly as a younger man I mean what was it 17 years we went unbeaten against them in the league. I hate Liverpool with a passion if they win I can to a certain extent avoid the coverage it's a bit different going into your local pub for the next God knows how many years listening to pissed up yids going on about it.

They've won one trophy in 15 years or something FB please not their second the Champions League it just isn't right.

19 minutes ago, Clockwork said:

Even on a off night, RLC looked a class above everyone else. Thought most good things came off of him.

Honestly I thought his final pass was poor today but lets be honest our midfield and attack hasnt been as productive as we would of liked to see or expected it to be this season under Sarri. Its all good getting up the pitch but the top top players and top teams are dangerous in the final third. Still think he can improve upon that. Regardless, big steps made this season by Ruben, adding goals and assists to his game as well as improving his fitness and tactically.

8 minutes ago, Iggy Doonican said:

I've got family and lifelong Spurs mates and there's a bit of me that would be happy for them. But the vast majority of their fans are twats and I've had so many bad memories of Spurs games admittedly as a younger man I mean what was it 17 years we went unbeaten against them in the league. I hate Liverpool with a passion if they win I can to a certain extent avoid the coverage it's a bit different going into your local pub for the next God knows how many years listening to pissed up yids going on about it.

They've won one trophy in 15 years or something FB please not their second the Champions League it just isn't right.

I suppose the only consolation we can take is on of the vilest teams with the vilest fans will lose