• Loftus-Cheek
    • Willian
    • Pedro
    • Higuain
    • Hazard (sub)
    • Kovacic (sub)
    • Giroud (sub)

1 minute ago, Johnnyeye said:

i wish him all the best, he deserved much better from Chelsea for sure, specially after winning the title

Some will say he fucked it up......I'll say we fucked him badly first. I too wish him best of luck, a proper manager, could have been our own for years to come, sadly we keep fucking up.

The desperation to make out we have somehow flunked our way to a 3rd place finish because everyone is garbage, even though we're 3rd in current form and our points are would see a usual top 4 finish us staggering, why are so many Chelsea wanting to constantly talk anything Chelsea related down. Its so f**king weird.

1 minute ago, Atomiswave said:

Some will say he fucked it up......I'll say we fucked him badly first. I too wish him best of luck, a proper manager, could have been our own for years to come, sadly we keep fucking up.

if you compare Sarri and Conte, its not even close, one is a proven winner, the other is an amateur. Conte has more passion in his liitle finger than Sarri has in his cigarettes

1 minute ago, Atomiswave said:

we fucked him BAD (the board)

yes, I know the whole Diego shit

huge strike,(although Costa has been absolute pure dregs since he left)

BUT

we did NOT get him the players he needed and wanted

Marina couldnt buy sand in a desert when it is not a simple 'pay a WR realease clause' for a GK

or a player who the new manager saws he doesn't want (Jorginho)

1 minute ago, Johnnyeye said:

if you compare Sarri and Conte, its not even close, one is a proven winner, the other is an amateur. Conte has more passion in his liitle finger than Sarri has in his cigarettes

Overall no but this seasons Sarri  >>>>> last seasons Conte.

2 minutes ago, Tomo said:

The desperation to make out we have somehow flunked our way to a 3rd place finish because everyone is garbage, even though we're 3rd in current form and our points are would see a usual top 4 finish us staggering, why are so many Chelsea wanting to constantly talk anything Chelsea related down. Its so f**king weird.

I havent been taking shit

I have been up for thsi all weeks and thrilled we won

I fucking HATE THE YIDS

over the moon with 3rd

and

I WANT that goddamn EL trophy!

fuck arse

only huge issue is no Rudiger (Kante I think will play)

8 minutes ago, Tomo said:

No mate we are all over the moon we have top 4. Thats awesome, really is. But still dont hide the fact we have been ubber abysmal through the season.

7 minutes ago, Johnnyeye said:

Most def mate

6 minutes ago, Tomo said:

Overall no but this seasons Sarri  >>>>> last seasons Conte.

Fuck the EL and nahh cant agree. You also have to consider our rivals last season were much more consistent. UTD Arsenal ans Spurs been shocking with consistency....spurs show up when it matters thanks to their manager, but it end there.

2 minutes ago, Vesper said:

dog help Madrid

200,000 Scouser cunts and north London twats invading in a few weeks

really sad and desperate times when you have to cheer for a Pool win in an european final, how could Ajax and Barca fuck this up so bad? damn...

7 minutes ago, Tomo said:

I'm more disappointed in the lack of direction and leadership from the board, we have an aging team, a transfer ban(how the fuck did we get ourselves into that mess after the Kakuta issue???) poor squad recruitment, lack of new stadium. It's like we are being run like a mom and pap store and not a good corporation. Inspite all this we finished 3rd but our board can't be trusted to see past our position and rather see the 25 point gap we need to resolve. Sarri has had his flaws but this club has been broken since 2014 when we decided to bring Mourinho back.