test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jason

closed Leicester 0-0 Chelsea

Started by Jason,

Man of the Match   5 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Caballero
    • Zappacosta
    • Azpilicueta
    • Luiz
    • Alonso
    • Jorginho
    • Barkley
    • Loftus-Cheek
    • Willian
    • Pedro
    • Higuain
    • Hazard (sub)
    • Kovacic (sub)
    • Giroud (sub)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

288 posts in this topic
1 hour ago, bigbluewillie said:

Not for me buddy...

I've just come from cheering on Shitty.

Get my avatar that will explain all, Spuds are angels compared to my feelings of the scouse cunts.

I want want the scousers well and truly fucked.

Us to win the EL, scouse cunts to get fucked by Spuds, and Klippity Klopp  ends up with fuck all as usual, and we end up with a trophy:D

You know BBW I am coming round to that way of thinking. First reaction is I want us to be the only London club to have won it.

Now I can think of nothing better than the scousers winning fuck all. or conversley nothing worse than the vermin winning it 

4 hours ago, Johnnyeye said:

really sad and desperate times when you have to cheer for a Pool win in an european final, how could Ajax and Barca fuck this up so bad? damn...

Yep I agree, but I hate them both equally. I feel like a condemned man who has just been asked do you want to be shot or do you want to hang??? makes fuck all odds at the end :blush::blush:

bigbluewillie and Johnnyeye like this

44 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

You earned your stripes Iggy. Remember the Erland Johnsen affair 1997 ? That resulted in Danny Bakers first sacking from the Beeb when he urged fans to give the ref grief. Millwall cunt (Think the chimp pic is hilarious though) :P

Even the most pessimistic Chelsea fans and I think we all were then thought our name was on the cup after that decision. If I remember rightly it was a proper bus parking performance by Leicester that night and seeing O'Neill incandescent with rage after the game made it even sweeter Think that thundercunt Savage was playing for them as well they were a slightly refined Wimbledon back then Leicester horrible pricks to a man.

Johnnyeye and Fulham Broadway like this

9 minutes ago, Iggy Doonican said:

Even the most pessimistic Chelsea fans and I think we all were then thought our name was on the cup after that decision. If I remember rightly it was a proper bus parking performance by Leicester that night and seeing O'Neill incandescent with rage after the game made it even sweeter Think that thundercunt Savage was playing for them as well they were a slightly refined Wimbledon back then Leicester horrible pricks to a man.

Seem to remember O Neill calling Bates ''a bearded moron'' :D

53 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

You know BBW I am coming round to that way of thinking. First reaction is I want us to be the only London club to have won it.

Now I can think of nothing better than the scousers winning fuck all. or conversley nothing worse than the vermin winning it 

I've got family and lifelong Spurs mates and there's a bit of me that would be happy for them. But the vast majority of their fans are twats and I've had so many bad memories of Spurs games admittedly as a younger man I mean what was it 17 years we went unbeaten against them in the league. I hate Liverpool with a passion if they win I can to a certain extent avoid the coverage it's a bit different going into your local pub for the next God knows how many years listening to pissed up yids going on about it.

They've won one trophy in 15 years or something FB please not their second the Champions League it just isn't right.

19 minutes ago, Clockwork said:

Even on a off night, RLC looked a class above everyone else. Thought most good things came off of him.

Honestly I thought his final pass was poor today but lets be honest our midfield and attack hasnt been as productive as we would of liked to see or expected it to be this season under Sarri. Its all good getting up the pitch but the top top players and top teams are dangerous in the final third. Still think he can improve upon that. Regardless, big steps made this season by Ruben, adding goals and assists to his game as well as improving his fitness and tactically.

Clockwork and Johnnyeye like this

8 minutes ago, Iggy Doonican said:

I've got family and lifelong Spurs mates and there's a bit of me that would be happy for them. But the vast majority of their fans are twats and I've had so many bad memories of Spurs games admittedly as a younger man I mean what was it 17 years we went unbeaten against them in the league. I hate Liverpool with a passion if they win I can to a certain extent avoid the coverage it's a bit different going into your local pub for the next God knows how many years listening to pissed up yids going on about it.

They've won one trophy in 15 years or something FB please not their second the Champions League it just isn't right.

I suppose the only consolation we can take is on of the vilest teams with the vilest fans will lose