• Willian
    • Pedro
    • Higuain
    • Hazard (sub)
    • Kovacic (sub)
    • Giroud (sub)

1 minute ago, Pizy said:

🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼 CAS, you're our only hope.

If for no other reason than so we don't have to ever see Higuain, Kovacic, Willian, etc in a Chelsea shirt next season. Imagine Higuain leading our line for an entire season. With no Hazard and the same stale team around him. 😩

ALONSO AND HIGS

bans or no BANS

should NEVER EVER EVER EVER

step foot on a pitch for us again

I would rather have Drinkwater for a striker

2 minutes ago, Atomiswave said:

The last three times a PL team has been top on Christmas Day and not won the league:

Liverpool 08-09
Liverpool 13-14
Liverpool 18-19

grrr we could have won that 13/14 title if not for stupid droped points to the likes of Villa, Palace, Sunderland, etc. Our record against top teams in the league was impecable that season. fml

Ian Dennis

Radio 5 live senior football reporter at the Amex Stadium

"Liverpool's total of 97 points was good enough to win 116 of the previous 119 titles."

Listen you cocksuckers, we know you love them cunts and are heatbroken, but give it a rest already.....just imagine if pool had won, fuck me.

2 minutes ago, Vesper said:

FUCK MARINA!!!!!!!

she is a hack:rant:

She has zero business in our Club full stop. She can handle the sponors etc no problem.......anything footy related and we suffer big time. Im really dis-illusioned with RA I must say, its like he has given up whatever the outcome.

If Sarri is fine with having a striker that scores once in a blue moon I'd just assume we recall Tammy or Bats. At least they be desperate to impress and offer more in open play. Higuain scores the occasional class goal but is infuriating to watch almost every time he receives the ball. Looks chunky as hell again, too.