• Barkley
    • Loftus-Cheek
    • Willian
    • Pedro
    • Higuain
    • Hazard (sub)
    • Kovacic (sub)
    • Giroud (sub)

It is funny. We've been so dire but luckily so have others around us. Otherwise diff story. Somehow got there.. Now for next season where hopefully it won't be as dire. 
Just have to hope that ban is postponed

2 minutes ago, LAM09 said:
3 minutes ago, Laylabelle said:
It is funny. We've been so dire but luckily so have others around us. Otherwise diff story. Somehow got there.. Now for next season where hopefully it won't be as dire. 

Just have to hope that ban is postponed

Yep! Otherwise may be chasing 5th.

Oh well... We've only won 2 away games this year lol. It's all funny yet not

Another awful display from us. I'm happy with 3rd place with all that has happened. Pedro was beyond awful today. He is finished. 

The squad needs a huge revamp. The biggest it has needed in a loooooong time.

Thank fuck Liverpool didnt win the title too.

Don’t know if anyone has heard but Liverpool’s 97 points is the highest of a second place team, enough to usually win the league. Stop going on about it you arsehole commentators, second is second is f**king second. 30 years without winning the league. f**k them.

🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼 CAS, you're our only hope.

If for no other reason than so we don't have to ever see Higuain, Kovacic, Willian, etc in a Chelsea shirt next season. Imagine Higuain leading our line for an entire season. With no Hazard and the same stale team around him. 😩

1 minute ago, Atomiswave said:

Don’t know if anyone has heard but Liverpool’s 97 points is the highest of a second place team, enough to usually win the league. Stop going on about it you arsehole commentators, second is second is f**king second. 30 years without winning the league. f**k them.

And they keep going on and on and on but it'd been the same had City finished 2nd.

It is crazy though! They'll be back next year but for now. Hah! 

1 minute ago, ChelseaFanUK said:

typical end of season game.  Stumbled to 3rd admittedly, but got there is all that matters.   Big changes needed IMO in the squad and board.  Will they happen?  Doubt it

Well I'm not expecting much after David Fucking Luiz got offered a 2 year deal. We are done as a top club.

3 minutes ago, ChelseaFanUK said:

typical end of season game.  Stumbled to 3rd admittedly, but got there is all that matters.   Big changes needed IMO in the squad and board.  Will they happen?  Doubt it

oh big change is coming

its called bye bye Eden:(

hello no replacements

thanks for the bans board!!!!

Thank f**k that this season is over...the football overall has been horrible to watch, I'm still scratching my head how we managed to get a top 4 spot, although the teams around us have been thankfully and surprisingly poorer than us.  We are miles off City and Liverpool but I'm sure the Board fail to see that with the players that they have bought in this year.  A big 'F' for the Board, and an 'F+' for the manager, both should be dispensed with in the off season together with half of the first team squad whether we win the Europa League or not.   I would gladly suffer a mid-table position and see the kids play with heart and passion than this lot we watched today and for most of the season.