• Giroud (sub)

Leicester 0-0 Chelsea
PRE/POST-MATCH DISCUSSION, LIVE CHAT AND ANALYSIS

3500.jpg?width=620&quality=85&auto=forma

2018/19 Premier League Match 38
12th May, Sunday, 2019
King Power Stadium
15:00 Kick Off (UK time)

Play anyone just not the guys who will play in the final. 

-------------------Willy-------

Zappa--Gazza-anyone--Alonso

------------------anyone----------------

------Kovacic-----------Barkley-------

Anyone-----------Higuain-------Anyone

I have no clue who from the u23 we can play and who are out on loan so just fill that out accordingly lol

9 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

No we wont. English teams dont play them any more

so thy changes again lol. because last time mu win el, liverpool has to play playoff.

Reece James is back to Cobham, but is he eligible to play? The last thing we need is another injury, no matter how minor.

There is absolutely no update on Andreas too whatsoever. 

I would play

Willy

Zappa gc ? Alonso

DD kova Barkley

Pedro higuain willian

4 hours ago, 1905didierblue said:

Reece James is back to Cobham, but is he eligible to play? The last thing we need is another injury, no matter how minor.

There is absolutely no update on Andreas too whatsoever. 

I would play

Willy

Zappa gc ? Alonso

DD kova Barkley

Pedro higuain willian

From a newspaper article linked in the BBC Sport website, I understand that neither Reece, nor any other returned loanee, can play in this match. Hopefully they'll all feature heavily in Massachusetts next week.

Meanwhile, because I would not want to risk anyone who will travel to Baku, even those who won't feature in the 18 unless there's an injury, I'd dig even further down into our playing resources to come up with the XI for Sunday: -

Cumming

Lamptey, Guehi, Cahill*, Castillo

McCormick, Drinkwater, McEachran, Uwakwe

Taylor-Crossdale, Brown

I would risk Gaz if he wanted one last game. Even with him, that side will be beaten but the lads would enjoy the experience. Granted, failing to finish third may cost us a few million quid but I hope the club would be happy to put that aside for the good of the squad.

I hope to see Cahill for this one last time. Also, it would be nice if prospects like Charlie Brown, Billy Gilmour or Familio-Castillo would be rewarded for their great season. I don't care about the final score, even if we happen to slip to 4th.

Not that finishing 3rd instead of 4th matters anymore, but our last match here will likely be much trickier than Spuds'. They're playing Everton who I think I read will be without about 4 of their best players. This being Leicester's final match and it being at home they'll want to put on a show and they'll be really up for it. Wouldn't surprise me if our lads just go through the motions today since there isn't much to play for.

On 10/05/2019 at 7:53 PM, nyikolajevics said:

I hope to see Cahill for this one last time. Also, it would be nice if prospects like Charlie Brown, Billy Gilmour or Familio-Castillo would be rewarded for their great season. I don't care about the final score, even if we happen to slip to 4th.

Gilmour has star potential and Juan Familio-Castillo hopefully in a few years is finally a left back we have been needing oyr academy to produce for ages (assuming that is not Jay Dasilva, who is sooooo short).

3 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Not that finishing 3rd instead of 4th matters anymore, but our last match here will likely be much trickier than Spuds'. They're playing Everton who I think I read will be without about 4 of their best players. This being Leicester's final match and it being at home they'll want to put on a show and they'll be really up for it. Wouldn't surprise me if our lads just go through the motions today since there isn't much to play for.

Sorry but that is not acceptable if it happens. You play for the badge and the fans going there, 3th looks better than 4th and gives better revenue....if we lose, we lose, but the fight has to be there.