• Willian
    • Hazard
    • Giroud
    • Pedro (sub)
    • Zappacosta (sub)
    • Barkley (sub)
    • Higuain (sub)

1 hour ago, Nicco said:

I hope we don't mess this up. One thing is sure Hazard will be up for it.

If he is leaving, then hopefuly he delivers one last time at Bridge. 

He was quite off the pace in recent games.

1 hour ago, Laylabelle said:

I hope we don't end up in a stupid position tommorow cause we're not good at chasing a game for a win. Need to go go go straight from the off.  For 90 not 45 minutes 

I am terrified of Rebic and Jovic as CF and SS/LW combo

my dog, put those two on Chels next year, along with Skriniar; Chilwell and Tanguy Ndombélé (Plus Puli coming in)

and we would be close to title contenders, even with losing Eden

Just now, BlueLyon said:

He was quite off the pace in recent games.

he is worn down, LONG season and he gets just smashed about every game, but adrenaline/trophy'lust hopefully kicks in and he has 3 blinders in a row for his last 3 Chels games

Rather confident about the match knowing our main goal for winning it has already been secured.

Final home game, so I'm expecting us to go out with a bang & book our ticket to Baku.

1 hour ago, Vesper said:

I am terrified of Rebic and Jovic as CF and SS/LW combo

my dog, put those two on Chels next year, along with Skriniar; Chilwell and Tanguy Ndombélé (Plus Puli coming in)

and we would be close to title contenders, even with losing Eden

Now you are exaggerating. Fine players but esp rebic is big fish small pond. He has good end speed and great power but only average technique. Useless vs parked buses and a good fullback can take him out of the game. I think jovic will need a few months in a top team  to see if he will get used to the pressure before i would rate him a title winning striker

3 hours ago, Vybz Kartel said:

This has been the worst possible weak for a Chelsea fan outside of Sunday so im expecting us to lose tomorrow in a hilarious way. Like blowing a 3 goal lead from 85 min until full time. 

After this week no doubt. Still expecting one of those backwards passes to Kepa for no reason needed to haunt us... Spurs og style. 

They were dead legged in that second half and they got thumped at the weekend, we need to compound their agony and take the game to them immediately.

We have the away goal but that cannot be part of our thinking and we must punish them. First half an hour has to be intense, with goals for us and massive desire from every single player.

23 minutes ago, Mana said:

I'm worried. Our home game against Slavia Prague where we conceded those goals in the second half was abysmal. And while have gotten away with that, we may not be lucky this time.

Yeah, I'm definitely not confident that we'll be able to keep a clean sheet. I do feel better that we've got top 4 sewn up however so there won't be as much massive pressure on our mentally weak players. This is almost like a bonus for us so I hope the players go out there with lots of freedom and confidence.

2 hours ago, Special Juan said:

They were dead legged in that second half and they got thumped at the weekend, we need to compound their agony and take the game to them immediately.

We have the away goal but that cannot be part of our thinking and we must punish them. First half an hour has to be intense, with goals for us and massive desire from every single player.

Nah definitely not. All they need is a away goal and then lose that advantage. Not in a final yet so hopefully... 

6 minutes ago, Jason said:

Funny thing is that before we signed them, I would have salivated at the thought of seeing Kovacic and Jorginho in our team, but now I just go "meh". The only ones who make me excited out of the lot are Hazard and RLC, but a good team selection out of the options we have.

If we start out like we did against them in the first leg with this midfield things may get bad.

We need to be at maximum press and energy from the opening whistle.