• Willian
    • Hazard
    • Giroud
    • Pedro (sub)
    • Zappacosta (sub)
    • Barkley (sub)
    • Higuain (sub)

7 hours ago, Pizy said:

I think the only players in our XI that should be 100% safe going into next season are the midfield 3 of Kante/Jorginho/RLC, Rüdiger and Kepa. Hazard is going and I'd happily see everyone else either be sold or made permanent squad players.

As sad as it is to see with two of our fan favorites, Luiz and Azpi have declined dramatically this season. Players like Willian and Pedro should also be bench players as they would for any of the other top clubs.

If we can sign players we need a striker, at least 1 new fullback, we need a commanding, ball playing CB, we need a Hazard replacement, and maybe another midfielder. 

That Sarri says we need maybe 1 or 2 new players is scary as fuck.

What about CHO?

good match until david luiz' harakiri 

I want to see him out of the squad for the rest of his career, with his mistake he changed the match 

and... it is crazy that giroud is a world cup champion :ph34r:

couldnt watch the game, because it started at 3 am and i was snoring already lol, but man we sure love to do things the hard way dont we? , penalties again, i guess its just the Chelsea way, i just feel sorry for those fans with weak hearts. The most important thing is we are in the final and with top 4 already guaranteed we can rest and fully focus on trying to win another european cup, altough Arsenal will surely be up for it and they have a manager who knows how to win it, it will surely be one hell of a final and a London derby at that. History has been made in England this season, 4 english teams in european finals, never been done before, it just shows that english clubs are not dead and are ready to stamp their authority in europe again. Cheers mates

8 hours ago, Iggy Doonican said:

We were all thinking it four English teams which one would fuck up yes Chelsea but we scraped through so try and enjoy it rather than go through the tedious post match analysis. Yes we were bastard lucky but that's the beauty of football it brought back memories of Vincenza in 98 another nervy night but we got through because we are the famous cfc.

Yeah it's not like the team has been playing 22nd century football for the past few months and now they've had a hiccup, the football is pretty much gash since that run at the start of the season. At least we're through to yet another final against the bastards in the North and what else is better than beat them in a European final and dump them out of Champions League as well??? 

What I am more worried of is Sarri saying one or two transfers is enough this summer haha..................... 

As a long standing Chelsea supporter, it has always grieved me about the lack of atmosphere at the bridge.

I'm big on vocal support but here there's more noise in the Brompton Cemetery than Stamford Bridge, it's even worse than the Arsenal Library.

I just don't know why the support don't want to create an intimidating atmosphere, is it 'cos of too many of the (Prawn Sandwich Brigade)?   

Duno what it is.  Though don't think the way sound travels helps either. Even from Matthew harding to West nearest that end yesterday was like hearing something underwater. 

Dont think anywhere here does imitate. Liverpool sometimes but not all. Where guess abroad their fans are way way more vocal and bounce.. And like to produce the odd flares now and again.