• Hazard
    • Giroud
    • Pedro (sub)
    • Zappacosta (sub)
    • Barkley (sub)
    • Higuain (sub)

Just now, Vesper said:

that first stop was insane, all legs

Not taking the credit away from him but wonder if Kepa read that penalty or got lucky with it. Very very rarely, you see a keeper stand still and save a penalty straight down the middle.

(p.s. Courtois could have probably conceded that through his legs :lol:)

Just now, bluephoenix said:

If Hazard is infact going to leave us I wish we can develop CHO to step up to regular starting 11

first we have to hope he revovers fully from that horrid ruptured Achilles, NO WAY can we rush him backs, we could kill off his career at 18, 19yo

Lot's of saviours this game, don't forget Zappa and Luiz taking the ball of the goal line :D Anyways, interesting thing having 2 English teams in CL and another 2 English teams in EL finals. Kepa great job saving all of that in the end!

first we have to hope he revovers fully from that horrid ruptured Achilles, NO WAY can we rush him backs, we could kill off his career at 18, 19yo
Certainly but I am just saying... Also hope after his recovery he still is able to perform like he did this season

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

Just now, Jason said:

Not taking the credit away from him but wonder if Kepa read that penalty or got lucky with it. Very very rarely, you see a keeper stand still and save a penalty straight down the middle.

(p.s. Courtois could have probably conceded that through his legs :lol:)

the German presenter said Hinteregger takes pens down the middle most of the time, so he must have watched tape

TO THE FINAL!

Three players stand out from todays game. Top class performances from Kepa (not just penalties but all around game), Jorginho (one of his best performances) and RLC (I love this man). Everyone else was either mediocre or pure shite.

4 minutes ago, Bobo said:

Lot's of saviours this game, don't forget Zappa and Luiz taking ball of the goal line :D Anyways, interesting thing having 2 English teams in CL and another 2 English teams in EL finals. Kepa great job saving all of that in the end!

Zappacosta looked dangerous from the minute he came on, and I so prefer Azpi at CB, he calms down Luiz