• Kante
    • Kovacic
    • Pedro
    • Hazard
    • Higuain
    • Loftus-Cheek (sub)
    • Giroud (sub)
    • Cahill (sub)

Also shout out to Kepa, another game his kept us in early on whilst we brain farted. He has had his fair share of errors but his been a good buy, it could have gone a lot worse just ask Man City, Liverpool or Arsenal how tough it is to replace a world class goalie. He needs to work on his positioning and crosses hopefully he can built off a solid first season next year. By the way I hope he gets to 26 clean sheets because that means we likely made the Europa league final and won it

50 minutes ago, BlueLyon said:

I laughed back then when people genuinely thought Barkley is/will be better just because RLC was more raw. Or when they were surprises he was picked for WC squad because apparently he wasnt anywhere near their level or ours for that matter. Glad he proved them wrong and our manager actualy gave him chance.

Great player. I especialy loved how he reacted when he lost the ball. He immediately ran back to fix his mistake, usualy our players just stroll casualy. Thats a proper chels attitude.

I stick by my assessment last summer, at that point he wasn't doing nearly enough to impact games.

Absolutely delighted with his rise this term, the best thing about the season bar nothing. 

Glad Cahill got a send off. Deserves it. 

Immense performances in the 2012 Champions League run. Especially remember the block on Mario Gomez in the final. Had my heart in my mouth but Gazza just about got across and stopped him from having a free header 

13 minutes ago, Tomo said:

I stick by my assessment last summer, at that point he wasn't doing nearly enough to impact games.

Absolutely delighted with his rise this term, the best thing about the season bar nothing. 

Yeah but some people thought he isnt good enough for us and wouldnt even give him a chance, as in ever. Thats the problem because we dont have faith in these players.

I remember he was tacticaly average and didnt have intensity to his game, but he was extremely promising because he used his strength and ball control in very unique way. It was clearly visible he will improve with regular playtime and he did. 

I mean it took 5 min of that debut game vs city few years ago to see he is quite special. In all time I have seen Barkley, he never impressed that much.

Im honestly a bit pissed we gave #8 straight to Barkley who proved jack shit. If RLC continues his rise, it would make sense to give him that number. Its just a number, but Im sure RLC would wear it with more pride than Barkley.