test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

closed Eintracht Frankfurt 1-1 Chelsea

Started by Jason,

Man of the Match   9 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Kepa
    • Azpilicueta
    • Christensen
    • Luiz
    • Emerson
    • Jorginho
    • Kante
    • Loftus-Cheek
    • Pedro
    • Willian
    • Giroud
    • Hazard (sub)
    • Kovacic (sub)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

417 posts in this topic

Our best midfield playing. Hope we can dictate the play and score at least once.

Sorry but I hate that am saying this, we play some SHIT football. Boring as shit 

i know they are miles ahead of us in terms of teams but I watched the Liverpool match and OMG what a game! 

Laylabelle likes this

11 minutes ago, BlueLyon said:

Every random team has bigger stadium than us these days...

Most German teams have big stadiums. Thr Bundesliga has highest average attendance in Europe.

Just now, Vybz Kartel said:

Emerson is def worse than Alonso

They both are shit, lolol. But we are so stuck with them.

Just now, zinctek said:

Sorry but I hate that am saying this, we play some SHIT football. Boring as shit 

i know they are miles ahead of us in terms of teams but I watched the Liverpool match and OMG what a game! 

If we had some creativity, we coud be way better, but Sarri likes to play with Jorginho and Jorginho is not on the same level as Fabregas

Just now, Vybz Kartel said:

Whats Christesen doing?? Jesus we have dumb players

Bang average 

Keep in mind too they are missing 3 massive players Haller, Rebic, and N'Dicka, who is on the bench but still carrying a knock.

1 minute ago, killer1257 said:

If we had some creativity, we coud be way better, but Sarri likes to play with Jorginho and Jorginho is not on the same level as Fabregas

Because of one player we are playing the worst football I have seen Chelsea play for over 15 years - never miss a match on tv but fuck me we are crap!