test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Johnnyeye

Ronaldinho - Moments impossible to forget

Started by Johnnyeye,

Best player ever for me. 

I know Messi and Ronaldo have produced the show for a length of time. 

But the few years that I witness with Ronaldinho was magical. I have never seen anything like that. 

It's a pity that it lasted only a short period of time and was unable to sustain like Messi and Ronaldo. 

But Ronaldinho prime beats anyone hands down for me. 

NikkiCFC and Johnnyeye like this

2 hours ago, Fernando said:

Best player ever for me. 

But the few years that I witness with Ronaldinho was magical. I have never seen anything like that. 

It's a pity that it lasted only a short period of time and was unable to sustain like Messi and Ronaldo. 

Ronaldinho scored 94 goals , all comps, for his entire Barca career, 207 games over 5 years

Messi scored 91 goals and had 33 assists, all comps, in 69 games for club and country in ONE CALENDAR YEAR (2012)

Ronaldinho had 2 good years at PSG in a shit league

4 great years at Barca (plummeted his last year there)

and this following 4 years is how he went out of topflight footie (the first one is his last year at Barca)  which is 3 and half really as MC Milan ditched him by 2010 as he was so poor) 

3cb59f3250eb5d4511a953d5a51383fb.png

sorry, for 3 or maybe 4 years he was perhaps the best player in the world, if not very close to it, but before and after that (especially after) he fell off the cliff, and before it he was in the shit Brasilian league with Grêmio and then the 2 years in the dodgy Ligue 1

I can never give a 'best of all time' based off 4 years play

10 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Prime Kaka was better than Prime Ronaldonho 

prime Luís Figo over both, and his prime was LONG

one of my all-time favourite players

Johnnyeye likes this

1 hour ago, Vesper said:

Ronaldinho scored 94 goals , all comps, for his entire Barca career, 207 games over 5 years

Messi scored 91 goals and had 33 assists, all comps, in 69 games for club and country in ONE CALENDAR YEAR (2012)

Ronaldinho had 2 good years at PSG in a shit league

4 great years at Barca (plummeted his last year there)

and this following 4 years is how he went out of topflight footie (the first one is his last year at Barca)  which is 3 and half really as MC Milan ditched him by 2010 as he was so poor) 

3cb59f3250eb5d4511a953d5a51383fb.png

sorry, for 3 or maybe 4 years he was perhaps the best player in the world, if not very close to it, but before and after that (especially after) he fell off the cliff, and before it he was in the shit Brasilian league with Grêmio and then the 2 years in the dodgy Ligue 1

I can never give a 'best of all time' based off 4 years play

In terms of entertainment and unforgettable what I saw with Ronaldinho tops them all. 

It was 3 great years and no one has come close to match the entertainment and fun that Ronaldinho brought on those 3 years. 

I enjoyed every second of it. I have never seen so much fun of the beautiful game like I saw it on those years. 

Vesper and Johnnyeye like this

5 minutes ago, Fernando said:

In terms of entertainment and unforgettable what I saw with Ronaldinho tops them all. 

It was 3 great years and no one has come close to match the entertainment and fun that Ronaldinho brought on those 3 years. 

I enjoyed every second of it. I have never seen so much fun of the beautiful game like I saw it on those years. 

I can fully accept the entertainment factor

Fernando and Johnnyeye like this

Unpopular opinion but watching Messi’s thread through a needle passes is more entertaining that Ronaldinho 

On 8/21/2019 at 4:21 AM, MoroccanBlue said:

Prime Kaka was better than Prime Ronaldonho 

Kaka and Ronaldinho at their best were simply a joy to watch, they were beasts for their respective clubs back then, both lead their respective teams to Champions League glory and won the Ballon D'or.

On 8/21/2019 at 4:33 AM, Vesper said:

prime Luís Figo over both, and his prime was LONG

one of my all-time favourite players

Figo sure was an hell of a player, class on and off the pitch.

Vesper likes this

On 8/21/2019 at 1:32 AM, Fernando said:

Best player ever for me. 

i remember everytime we faced Barca in those years Ronaldinho would give us nightmares, magnificent player at his best.

Fernando likes this