• Kovacic
    • Willian
    • Hazard
    • Higuain
    • Christensen (sub)
    • Loftus-Cheek (sub)
    • Pedro (sub)

9 hours ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Of course anything can happen, but what is more likely to happen? A one off win or another defeat/draw against a side we haven't beaten since 2013? 

Any rational person will chose the latter. 

By that logic any rational person would have expected us to get a result at Anfield as we went into the game unbeaten in 7 years there.

4 hours ago, Blue Armour said:

Wonder if the Malonso is going to start this one...Hope Sarri doesn't use the Burnley draw as an excuse to do that...or that shit false 9 tactic

If Alonso starts we can watch and decide who is the worst full back in PL him or Young.

7 hours ago, Blue Armour said:

Wonder if the Malonso is going to start this one...Hope Sarri doesn't use the Burnley draw as an excuse to do that...or that shit false 9 tactic

emerson is responsible for burnley's second gol, but he is not alonso so it's ok 

According to Goal:

- Rüdiger might be ready to play

- Alonso and Ampadu have not been training with the first squad

- Willian had a thigh injury but not serious

- Kanté should be okay

At Manchester, Bailly, Jones and Ander Herrera are all doubts.

United will play the counter attack game which mean they will allow possession to us which we really dont make use of. 

For once, I would have loved to play the park the bus strategy against this Ole's United ... his players specially the 2 upfront and the full backs are always on the run trying to beat the defense which allow the central players to move up and crowd the opposition half... If a team sits behind it doesnt allow them gap like Burnely in the last game, United would be on the back foot. 

But Sarri will play his usual false 9 on this trying to counter the pace on the flanks with Pedro and Willian and Alonso and Azpi ... going to the same old thing. As i mentioned before we dont win at OT unless an individual steps up which for us is Hazard.  

12 minutes ago, Laylabelle said:

Just hope if we build up a attack we don't end up back where we started. The backwards passing drives me mad 

the backward passes are a joke, specially when we are in need of a goal, its been a constant theme this season, it just puts even more pressure on defense, too many passes to Kepa and the backline specially if Luiz and Christensen are playing, always bound to make a mistake at some point in the game, its frustrating as hell

2 hours ago, nyikolajevics said:

According to Goal:

- Rüdiger might be ready to play

- Alonso and Ampadu have not been training with the first squad

- Willian had a thigh injury but not serious

- Kanté should be okay

At Manchester, Bailly, Jones and Ander Herrera are all doubts.

FS I hope Jones can play hazard always makes a wee boy out of him lol

4 hours ago, Mana said:

So Emerson makes one to three mistakes in his first real season, therefore we should slam him down exactly like Alonso, who is more experienced but slow and made hundreds of mistakes over the years. You are having a laugh if you think Alonso would have prevented Burnley's second goal.

Not saying what Emerson did was okay, but be realistic. We only have two choices. Him or Alonso.

and they are both average. so it's not a crime to see alonso on the pitch, but when alonso plays it seems that we have roberto carlos on the bench 

1 hour ago, the wes said:

FS I hope Jones can play hazard always makes a wee boy out of him lol

Darmian as a CB was shocking aswell.

1 hour ago, BlueLyon said:

Herrera man marked Hazard a few times very well, if he doesnt play on sunday, Eden will have more space to do his magic.

I really really dislike Herrera. He is just like Emre Can: they are both butchers and always cry like little bitches, worst attributes mixed. If you kick everyone at least act like a man, those two are the worst. I'm happy that Herrera is leaving PL after Can.

37 minutes ago, nyikolajevics said:

Darmian as a CB was shocking aswell.

I really really dislike Herrera. He is just like Emre Can: they are both butchers and always cry like little bitches, worst attributes mixed. If you kick everyone at least act like a man, those two are the worst. I'm happy that Herrera is leaving PL after Can.

Herrera is one of the most annoying opp. Dive all the time, slight contact he will fall like he is shot, he also commit tons of tactical foul and act innocence. 

22 hours ago, Jason said:

True but as you know, football doesn't always work out that simple, does it? We have not won at Man United since 2012/13 but in the same time period, we have won twice at Man City.

Plus, worse teams may have won at Old Trafford during the time that we have not but a one-off win can happen from time to time or out of nowhere. Pretty sure only City have consistently done well at OT in recent years.

Pool went to OT and United had injuries fest 1st half and should have lost that game because united had the best chances. 

On 4/25/2019 at 9:05 AM, Johnnyeye said:

fml its in our bloody hands again, unbelievable the inconsistency of teams fighting for top 4, yesterday's results make our draw to Burnley look bad, just to think we could be sitting confortably in top 4 already if not for our major fuck ups this season sigh... I'm not holding my breath for this game, because we have a squad full of gutless chokers this season who need to be shiped out asap. Cheers

All of them are involved in Europe with massive flaws in their squad