• Kovacic
    • Willian
    • Hazard
    • Higuain
    • Christensen (sub)
    • Loftus-Cheek (sub)
    • Pedro (sub)

9 minutes ago, Henrique said:

Really? Like what? United squad is easily the worst from the top 6 team. The lack of quality there is unbelievable. Darmian, Young, Smailling, Shaw, Pereira, Fred, Lingard...all of them are regular starters, and they are mid table quality players.

Rashford + Martial will burn Azpilicueta alive and Lukaku will bully Christensen back to grammar school. 

Smalling always keeps our strikers quite as well. 

3 minutes ago, Pizy said:

United have been absolutely abysmal recently. I know I'm going to sound super negative here, but I 100% think they'll beat our band of bottlers this weekend and may even do so pretty convincingly. 

That's the problem. We're hardly amazing either. Hopefully we can come on top this time 

No team seems to want 4th..like this weekend. Arsenal  lost.. We drew.. They then lost! Think teams have switched round and round so many times in that spot this season 

18 minutes ago, Mana said:

FFS I can’t believe after all our feckups, we are back on the driving seat for top 4.

Arsenal, United...what are these guys doing.

But...what I said stands, anymore drop of points and top 4 is gone. United SURELY can’t drop points against Cardiff and Huddersfield.

I still think 7 points in the next three games is enough. Can't see Arsenal winning all. 

1 hour ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Rashford + Martial will burn Azpilicueta alive and Lukaku will bully Christensen back to grammar school. 

Smalling always keeps our strikers quite as well. 

Lukaku won't ever start mate. Rashford and Martial are both average.

Anyone who thinks there is quality in Manchester United squad is either a troll or a fool. If you take both De Gea (who has been pretty bad recently) and Pogba out of the team that started today, you would think City was facing Crystal Palace or Newcastle, and I'm not even joking.

fml its in our bloody hands again, unbelievable the inconsistency of teams fighting for top 4, yesterday's results make our draw to Burnley look bad, just to think we could be sitting confortably in top 4 already if not for our major fuck ups this season sigh... I'm not holding my breath for this game, because we have a squad full of gutless chokers this season who need to be shiped out asap. Cheers

6 hours ago, Henrique said:

Really? Like what? United squad is easily the worst from the top 6 team. The lack of quality there is unbelievable. Darmian, Young, Smailling, Shaw, Pereira, Fred, Lingard...all of them are regular starters, and they are mid table quality players.

Were about to play them so that means they're as good as Peps Barca on here.

1 hour ago, Tomo said:

Were about to play them so that means there as good as Peps Barca on here.

its funny how relaxed you are about our chances, its like you are living in denial with the way this season has been going, we made crap teams look like world beaters, and our record against these top 6 teams away is piss poor, so i understand the uneasy feelings around here, to each his own.

18 minutes ago, Johnnyeye said:

its funny how relaxed you are about our chances, its like you are living in denial with the way this season has been going, we made crap teams look like world beaters, and our record against these top 6 teams away is piss poor, so i understand the uneasy feelings around here, to each his own.

Not atall, just this constant hyping of every single one of our opponents is ridiculous.

There's a difference between being cautious and totally writing of our chances against a team below us who are on their worst run of form for generations.

26 minutes ago, Tomo said:

Not atall, just this constant hyping of every single one of our opponents is ridiculous.

There's a difference between being cautious and totally writing of our chances against a team below us who are on their worst run of form for generations.

yes, they are on a very poor run of form, but how many times this season we've been let down by our players inability to punish these so called poor teams? its frustrating